Alarm Service Technician- Horsham, PA
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Company Overview: At ADT, we've been in the business of helping
save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home
security provider serving residential and business customers, our
people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton,
FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our
employees help empower our customers to live more secure and
confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters
most. For more information, visit or follow us on Twitter ,
LinkedIn , Facebook and Instagram . Position Summary: The
Residential Service Technician is a troubleshooter and service
expert who is responsible for alleviating concerns the customer may
have regarding a security system. The Residential Service
Technician advises customers and the customer care center of the
status of systems and processes inspections.
- Locate and alleviate trouble with damaged equipment or
- Readjust equipment, repair or replace inoperative equipment and
test for operation.
- Read blueprints, building and electrical plans in order to
complete equipment repairs.
- Prepare trouble order forms to report temporary repairs.
- Coordinate inspections and/or installations with police, fire
departments, or other appropriate agencies.
Keywords: ADT, Philadelphia , Alarm Service Technician- Horsham, PA, Professions , Horsham, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!