Enterprise Salesforce Architect
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Job SummaryResponsible for promoting the use of industry and
Company technology standards. Monitors emerging
technologies/technology practices for potential use within the
Company. Designs and develops updated infrastructure in support of
one or more business processes. Helps to ensure a balance between
tactical and strategic technology solutions. Considers business
problems "end-to-end": including people, process and technology,
both within and outside the enterprise, as part of any design
solution. Mentors, reviews codes and verifies that the object
oriented design best practices and that coding and architectural
guidelines are adhered to. Identifies and drives issues through
closure.Job DescriptionCore Responsibilities
- Ensures programs are envisioned, designed, developed and
implemented across the enterprise to meet business needs.
Interfaces with the enterprise architecture team and other
functional areas to ensure that most efficient solution is designed
to meet business needs.
- Ensures solutions are well engineered, operable, maintainable
and delivered on schedule. Develops, documents and ensures
compliance with best practices including but not limited to the
following coding standards, object oriented design, platform and
framework specific design concerns and human interface
- Tracks and documents requirements for enterprise development
projects and enhancements.
- Monitors current and future trends, technology and information
that will positively affect organizational projects; applies and
integrates emerging technological trends to new and existing
systems architecture. Mentors team members in relevant technologies
and implementation architecture.
- Contributes to the overall system implementation strategy for
the enterprise and participates in appropriate forums, meetings,
presentations etc. to meet goals.
- Gathers and understands client needs, finding key areas where
technology leverage is possible to improve business processes,
defines architectural approaches and develops technology proofs.
Communicates technology direction.
- Monitors the project lifecycle from intake through delivery.
Ensures the entire solution design is complete and consistent from
the start and seeks to remove as much re-work as possible.
- Works with product marketing to define requirements. Develops
and communicates system/subsystem architecture. Develops clear
system requirements for component subsystems.
- Acts as architectural lead on project.
- Applies new and innovative ideas to old or new problems.
Fosters environments that encourages innovation. Contributes to and
supports effort to further build intellectual property via
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in
matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.Employees at all
levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and
qualifications.Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT
employer.EducationBachelor's DegreeRelevant Work Experience10 Years
+Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to
compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales
positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an
applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a
Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We
believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need
when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter
most. That---s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance
and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of
your reality --- to help support you physically, financially and
emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the compensation and benefits summary on our careers
site for more details.
Keywords: Comcast, Philadelphia , Enterprise Salesforce Architect, Professions , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!