Sr. Analyst, Web Strategy Analytics
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Job SummarySr. Analyst, Web Strategy Analytics will be
responsible for using data and analytics to drive an improved
online experience and converting more of our site visitors into
sales. This role will work closely with cross-functional teams and
technologies to effectively plan, implement, and analyze online
data into insights that move our business forward.Has in-depth
experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Usually
determines own work priorities. Acts as resource for colleagues
with less experience.Job DescriptionWork with cross-functional
teams to develop analytics requirements, measurement plans, impact
analyses, and dashboards to support each new feature for the
overall product roadmap . Build reporting that will enable the
broader team to understand the customer journey and path to
- Optimize the implementation and maintenance of online and
offline digital analytics and sales technologies. Ensure proper
tagging and reporting of digital data to drive high-quality,
accurate business decisions.
- Utilize various data visualization tools and analysis
techniques to effectively understand every stage of the customer
- Awareness and marketing channel optimization
- Understanding site behavior and engagement
- Consideration, lead generation, and lead nurturing
- Conversion analyses and online purchase
- E-Commerce and offline systems reconciliation
- Using digital data, provide actionable insights and
recommendations that demonstrate bottom-line value to senior
leadership and other internal clients. Develop business cases to
support acting on these insights and recommendations. Lead key
analytics initiatives with minimal oversight by leadership team.
Develop reputation as trusted analytics expert within the broader
- Support standard reports at weekly, monthly, quarterly or other
cadences. Build superior dashboards, models, and forecasts to
support business planning or other initiatives. Partner with the
cross-functional team to optimize and improve existing processes.
Monitor and maintain data quality and integrity.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in
matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.Employees at all
levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and
qualifications.Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT
employer.EducationBachelor's DegreeRelevant Work Experience5-7
YearsBase pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast
provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most
sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an
applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a
Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We
believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need
when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter
most. That s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance
and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of
your reality to help support you physically, financially and
emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the on our careers site for more details.
Keywords: Comcast, Philadelphia , Sr. Analyst, Web Strategy Analytics, Professions , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!