Principal Security Architect
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Principal Security Architect
Remote /Security /Full-timeAuth0 is a unicorn that just closed a
$120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date
of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and
looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional
talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of
success. One team, one score.Our vision is to provide people with
secure access to any application in one click or less. And our
promise is to make identity work for everyone-whether you're a
developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking
to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing
team members. So, if you're a big thinker who is nimble and
adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.Auth0 is
looking for a Principal Security Architect to work across the
organization with Engineering, Product, and Security Engineering.
Successful candidates will have a passion for building reliable and
scalable distributed systems, a technical background, hands-on
experience in developing cloud systems at scale, a solid
understanding of architecture-based security issues, how to design
enterprise systems for security, strong architectural threat
modeling experience, and the ability to collaborate with others to
drive initiatives forward.Through your experience, knowledge of
industry trends, technical abilities, and knowledge you will
produce: guidance, proof of concepts and production implementations
that help Auth0 Engineering and Security teams move faster by using
standard patterns and technologies. In this role, you will have the
opportunity to significantly contribute to Auth0's future
technology direction.What You Will Do:
- Develop and drive the implementation of a security architecture
that supports Engineering's goals and deliverables, through
strategy, design, requirements, and code.
- Collaborate with Security and Engineering teams to incorporate
strong security controls, apply security best practices in our
development life cycle, and mitigate security vulnerabilities.
- Design and architect large scale distributed systems.
- Dive deep into our data to make sense of new attacks vs legit
- Constantly strive to hit the right balance between simplicity
- Contribute to defining the n+1 cloud infrastructure maturity
level and help to achieve goals that get us there.
- Contribute to improving Auth0's product architecture patterns,
security controls and best practices.
- Mentor team members, security engineers, and stakeholders on
security best practices, and develop the next generation of
technical security leaders. What You Bring:
- Passion and thorough understanding of what it takes to build
and operate secure, reliable systems at scale.
- Ability to lead and resolve company-wide technical
- Application security and cloud security best practices.
- You have exposure to data intensive systems with high
performance in data retrieval.
- Excellence at creating clarity and alignment for technical
- Experience with multi-cloud environments and container
- Strong experience with AWS services and cloud security controls
and preferably hands-on experience with Azure and GCP.
- 10+ years of software development experience.
- 5+ years of experience working on cloud applications. Preferred
- #US; #CA; #AR; #UK; #ES; #PL: #FR; #DE; Auth0 safeguards more
than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top
priorities are availability and security.We like to think that we
are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more
than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as
a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are
transparent about our vision and principles .Auth0 is an Equal
Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all
employment-related activities without regard to race, religion,
color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual
orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as
a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or
any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in
E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates
residing in the United States.
Keywords: Auth0, Philadelphia , Principal Security Architect, Professions , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!