Senior Analyst, FP&A
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Job SummaryResponsible for a variety of complex economic
evaluation and planning duties to support corporate planning and
quality control of justification for capital expenditures. Provides
financial analysis support to department managers. Participate in
special projects, preparing financial data as necessary. Has
in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline.
Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as resource for
colleagues with less experience.Job DescriptionCore
- Supports the Cable HQ FP&A team in the development of the
monthly forecast, annual budget and long range plan.
- Assists in the development of strategic plans for existing,
new, or proposed business operations.
- Provides analysis and evaluation of cost/expense problems and
profit improvement opportunities existing within current business
- Recommends changes in analysis and budgetary methods and
procedures; analyzes the impact of various corporate projects and
- Analyzes and communicates weekly metrics, monthly results,
quarterly and annual projections.
- Performs and critiques economic evaluation justifications for
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in
matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.Employees at all
levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and
qualifications.Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT
employer.EducationBachelor's DegreeRelevant Work Experience5-7
YearsBase pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast
provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most
sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an
applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a
Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We
believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need
when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter
most. That s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance
and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of
your reality to help support you physically, financially and
emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the on our careers site for more details. Associated
topics: analyst, analyze, bi, consult, financial analytic,
government, guidance, investment analyst, investment fund,
Keywords: Comcast, Philadelphia , Senior Analyst, FP&A, Professions , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!