Certified Medication Technician
Company: Merrill Gardens
Location: Glen Mills
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Certified--Medication Technician--- Grow your career with
Merrill Gardens, a privately-owned family company with a proud
history of success is currently hiring a--Medication Technician at
Community Name--in City, State. Apply now to join one of the most
respected senior living operators in the country!--
Yes You Can have a meaningful Career!
We offer our employees:
- Highly Competitive pay!
- Benefits that include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with
generous company match, vacation & sick time, holidays, and
- Free Daily Meals!
- A rapidly growing company with opportunities for advancement!
Yes, you CAN grow your career
- If you are someone with:
Current--Med Tech training/certification as specified by state
agency or the ability to obtain
- CNA license or two years previous experience as a
- CMA certification.
- Ability to obtain first aid/CPR certification within 30 days of
- Med Tech experience is a plus.
- We want to talk with you!
- Consider applying to become a Medication Technician with
Our Medication Technicians are Responsible for:
- Assisting residents with activities of daily living including
dressing, bathing, meals, laundry and general care.
- Managing medication as allowed by the state, and completing
daily progress reports of services provided.
We are proud to be certified as a Great Place to Work two years in
a row 2018 and 2019 - ranked in the top tier in the country for
Merrill Gardens was recognized as--2016 Family Business of the
Our mission--is to provide an inspiring environment for our
residents, families, and team members where every life is defined
by the possibilities.
If you are a team focused individual with a deep commitment to
customer service, please start the online application process to
become part of the Merrill family!
--Merrill Gardens is an Equal Opportunity EmployerJB.0.00.LN
Keywords: Merrill Gardens, Philadelphia , Certified Medication Technician, Professions , Glen Mills, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!