Aseptic Manufacturing Technician
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Aerotek is hiring Aseptic Manufacturing Technicians for on of
the largest Biotherapeutics companies in the world!Pay: $27-$36 per
hourShift: Monday-Friday Job Description:
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of and be able to
proficiently execute current cell therapy manufacturing
- Complete training sessions and ensure training documentation is
- Understands and complies with quality standards and
requirements as documented.
- Provides operational support functions including materials
stocking, kit preparation, reagent preparation, cleaning
activities, and equipment maintenance.
- Supports technical transfer and additional research level
- Adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Standard
Operating Procedures (SOPs), including Good Documentation Practices
(GDP). Completes recording of data to comply with regulatory
- Support documentation needs, which may including drafting and
approval of SOPs, Batch Records, Deviations, CAPAs, etc. Perform
basic revisions as needed to accurately reflect current
- Attends the daily lab meeting and escalates issues/concerns at
that forum to Area Management for further investigation.
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently as
required. Works on routine assignments per written procedures,
where ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice is
- Minimum B.S. degree in biology, biochemistry, bioengineering,
or related technical field, or equivalent industry experience.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in biopharmaceutical based
GMP manufacturing operations, including experience in cell culture
and associated downstream processing.
- Demonstrated technical knowledge of aseptic processing in
cleanroom environments is a must.
- Ability to mentor and provide best practices to other members
of the team.
- Ability to build relationships quickly and credibly.
- Ability to accurately and reproducibly perform arithmetic
calculations including fractions, decimals and percentages and
basic algebraic and geometric calculations.
- Proactive, results oriented, self-starter with experience in a
complex manufacturing environment.Apply to be contacted for more
information on the position! About Aerotek:We know that a company's
success starts with its employees. We also know that an
individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a
Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused
approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding
careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown
to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more
than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees
serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every
year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in
talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal
opportunity employer and will consider all applications without
regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin,
veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,
genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Philadelphia , Aseptic Manufacturing Technician, Professions , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!