Full-Time Warehouse Associate II (Inbound) - 8:00am Shift
Company: HD Supply
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Company Overview Warehouse Associates and Forklift Drivers Needed!
APPLY TODAY. GET CONTACTED WITHIN 24 HOURS. START AS SOON AS 7
DAYS. Now Offering a $500 sign-on bonus (paid after 90 days!)*
Where: Burlington, NJ (1100 John Galt Way) Type: Full Time
Non-Exempt Wage: $16.50/hour and up based on experience Benefits:
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid-Time Off, Sick Time, Tuition
Reimbursement, and more! Work Schedule: Monday-Friday,
6:30am-3:00pm with overtime as needed. "Stop" times vary based upon
business needs and may not be consistent.
- Don't worry, we think you'll love it here! HD Supply's company
culture and top-notch benefits are unparalleled. However, you must
remain employed a minimum of 90 days in order to be eligible to
receive the $500 sign-on bonus. Our mission is to build our cities
and keep them running. Our Warehouse Associates connect our
customers with the goods they need to make this happen. HD Supply
is an Essential Business Service: As an "essential business
service" HD Supply remains operational in all locations. We are
adhering to all social distancing guidance to the maximum extent
possible in all areas, including deliveries. To learn more about
what COVID-19 safety precautions are being taken by HD Supply to
protect associates, visit our FAQ page
here:https://hdsupply.jobs/faqs/ In this job, you'll do things
- Operate machinery such as forklifts, reach trucks, and cherry
pickers to unload containers and move inbound shipments to
appropriate locations within the warehouse.
- Effectively sort, stack and palletize product.
- Stock and replenish product throughout the warehouse as
- Use an RF scanner to identify proper product locations.
- Assist other areas of the warehouse with achieving production
(lines per hour) goals, as needed. Some perks of this job include:
- Monday - Friday Schedule (No Weekends!)
- Competitive Pay
- Benefits Eligibility after 90 days (Medical, Life, Dental,
Vision, 401k, PTO, and more!)
- Paid Vacation & Sick Leave
- Opportunities for Annual and/or Referral Bonuses
- Opportunities for Career Advancement Must-haves to apply for
- 18+ years of age
- Able to pass a drug test
- Able to do things like lift up to 50lbs, walk, move, push, and
pull product throughout the day
- Experience operating forklifts, electric pallet jacks, or
similar equipment What will give you an edge:
- Experience with computers; SAP experience is a plus! Watch the
video below to learn more about HD Supply and what it's like to
work here: Job Description & Qualifications Job Summary Responsible
for specialized warehouse tasks in receiving, inventory, customer
service, and/or order processing. This position requires operation
of a Company Vehicle or a Personal Vehicle and such operation is
done consistently more than 20% of the average work week. If
selected for this position, HD Supply will run a Motor Vehicle
Record (MVR) report. A requirement of this position is an
acceptable MVR report. Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key
- Receives, counts and records shipment data into the system.
Matches packing list information to actual packed merchandise.
Prepares packages/merchandise for storage.
- Record receiving data using computer.
- Pack, unpack, and mark stock items, using identification tag,
stamp, or electronic marking tool or other labeling equipment
- Identify incorrect/short shipped items and immediately notify
- Deliver products, supplies, and equipment to designated area.
May operate forklift or other machinery in order to complete
- Verify computations against physical count of stock. Examine
and inspect stock items for wear and defects.
- Maintains condition of work area (i.e. free of trash, product
in correct location, etc.). Follows company safety policies and
procedures and encourages other associates to do the same.
- May perform order layout and make changes to carriers or
picking method. Performs other duties as assigned. Nature and Scope
- Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
- Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in
accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, and techniques.
Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior
coworker or supervisor.
- None. Work Environment
- Typically located in a comfortable environment but with regular
exposure to factors that may cause noticeable discomfort or a
moderate risk of accident or illness, such as temperature extremes,
moving machinery, loud noises, and fumes.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds in a physical
environment. Ability to stand for periods of time up to and
exceeding 60 minutes. Ability to make repetitive movements, such as
using a 10-key or calculator, bending, or squatting.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. Specialized skills
training/certification may be required. Generally 2-5 years of
experience in area of responsibility. Preferred Qualifications &
Job Specific Details **EG PRID PRID143 Job Locations
US-NJ-Burlington Job ID 2021-42565 Business Unit Facilities
Maintenance Functional Area Warehouse Remote Position? No Position
Type Full-Time Posting Location : Postal Code 08016 HD Supply is an
Equal Opportunity Minority/Female/Individuals with
Disabilities/Protected Veteran and Affirmative Action Employer. HD
Supply considers for employment and hires qualified candidates
without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor
prohibited by law.
Keywords: HD Supply, Philadelphia , Full-Time Warehouse Associate II (Inbound) - 8:00am Shift, Professions , Burlington, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!