Business Systems Analyst for Barstool Sportsbook
Company: Penn Interactive
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Penn Interactive (PI) is an interactive gaming company
headquartered in Philadelphia with offices in Las Vegas, NV and
Cherry Hill, NJ. As the digital arm to Penn National Gaming
(NASDAQ: PENN), the largest regional casino operator in the U.S.,
we are poised for fast-paced growth in the sports betting and
online casino space. We are also partnered with Barstool Sports to
drive growth in our business and are looking for a Business Systems
Analyst to join our expanding sportsbook team.
Penn Interactive is committed to cultivating a diverse and
stimulating work environment to achieve extraordinary results. We
are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced,
team-oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the
opportunity to make impacting change! We have a strong culture of
teamwork, collaboration, mutual respect, and transparency, and are
growing our our cross-functional engineering teams, specialized in
building digital solutions for the gaming industry.
Your Daily Responsibilities Include
- Support technical initiatives from conception to launch and
push the engineering teams toward success.
- Work with Engineering, Product, and Business stakeholders to
identify and gather technical requirements and manage roadmaps
while advocating for data-driven decisions and engineering
- Assist with roadmap initiatives, while executing and reporting
- Act as a liaison between non-technical stakeholders and
engineers in order to translate requirements into technical
- Ensure alignment between overarching business goals and the
product and engineering teams.
- Work together with our Agile Coaches and wider org to implement
team-wide improvements and ensure ceremonies are run efficiently
from a technical perspective.
- Identify responsibilities, dependencies, and deliverables for
engineers required for specific projects and initiatives.
- Work with the Engineering team to identify areas of improvement
and take lead on implementing them.
To be successful in this position it will require the following
- 3-5 years of experience working with development teams
- Strong understanding of Project Management processes,
strategies, and methods.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and
experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others.
- Incredibly strong communication skills with a demonstrated
ability to speak at a high-level to both engineering and business
- Experience working in a highly collaborative environment and
promoting a team-first mentality.
- Communicate clearly, interact thoughtfully and
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science or another STEM field
- A passion for sports and/or sports betting.
Penn Interactive is committed to helping our team members live
their best, healthy life. We offer unique and competitive benefits
that help our employees, through a private exchange which allows
our team members the ability to choose from several coverage levels
and insurance carriers (both local and national carriers). Along
with medical, prescription, dental, and vision coverage, there are
also voluntary plans available to employees. PI also offers our
employees office perks such as free catered lunches, snacks, and
beverages in the office.
Keywords: Penn Interactive, Philadelphia , Business Systems Analyst for Barstool Sportsbook, Professions , Mantua, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!