Business Technology Sr. Analyst, Oncology
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's
Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for a Business
Technology Sr. Analyst, Oncology. This position's primary location
will be Horsham, PA and will require up to 15% travel, primarily in
the NJ, PA area with occasional domestic travel.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we
are working to build a world without disease. Transforming lives by
finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure
disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue
the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the
world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at and
The Business Technology Leaders (BTL) provide technology direction
and project execution for the North America Janssen Pharmaceutical
Commercial franchises and supporting functions. In this capacity,
the BTL will provide leadership around relationship management,
project/program management, business process/analysis, quality, and
The position requires direct interaction with Oncology business
partners to understand the technology capabilities and demand
required by the commercial departments. This includes assessing the
current state and identifying technology solutions that support the
business strategies for the Oncology Sales and Marketing teams.
This position will lead projects from the beginning of client
engagement through delivery/execution to our business partners.
- Partner and maintain strategic relationships with business
partners by representing and promoting technology and
- Partner with our Oncology business teams aligned to digital
solutions in business planning, needs analysis and business risk
assessment, leading business process (re)design, acclimating the
processes to changes in technology and collaborating with partners
on how to best support business strategies and patients through the
effective use of technology.
- Liaison between North America Commercial Pharm Business
Technology Product Lines and business partners to understand
business processes and priorities and handle technology
- Develop technology strategies and solutions to deliver against
our Oncology portfolio and priorities. Develop and project manage
associated projects within the application portfolio (from
requirements through implementation and into support
- Monitor and maintain progress on all key project phases
utilizing existing Project Management and SDLC tools and
- Assist in the management of project budgets and assure timely
management/response to all issues and opportunities that can affect
- Partner with Oncology business teams to present new and
innovative ideas while handling expectations and commitments.
Establish and lead roles and responsibilities between internal
Janssen Business Technology and external agencies to build an
effective and collaborative partnership.
- Partner with other BTL/BA/PLO/Data Sciences teams to advance
efficiency and impact. Share standard methodologies from within the
team across the broader Pharma technology organization.
- Follow and implement all local and worldwide security policies
to ensure that J&J information assets are appropriately
identified, valued, and protected.
- A Bachelor's Degree is required. A concentration in Information
Technology is preferred.
- 2 years+ of technology experience is required.
- At least 1 year of hands-on Digital and Analytics experience
- Experience in life sciences or the healthcare industry is
- Project Management experience delivering medium to large scale
technology or digital projects from concept through delivery and
operations is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with superb
interpersonal skills, are required.
- The ability to multi-task, work with minimal direction, and
achieve results in a dynamic environment is required.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, and operate with patience
and integrity in a sophisticated, high-profile, and constantly
evolving environment is required.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected
veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis
Keywords: Johnson & Johnson, Philadelphia , Business Technology Sr. Analyst, Oncology, Professions , Horsham, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!