Posted on: April 10, 2021
Description:Available Shift: Monday - Friday (2:00PM-
10:30PM)Performs a variety of tasks related to the processing of
ingredients and/or pharmaceutical products. Operates general
manufacturing equipment, such as autoclaves, and automated aseptic
filling lines. Handles raw materials and intermediate or finished
products.Role and Responsibilities
- Assists in all direct manufacturing support functions such as
Thaw, Blend, Fill, Stage, Prep, Environmental and Monitoring (EM)
and equipment preparation.
- Assists in indirect manufacturing support functions, such as
cleaning and sanitization of the facility.
- Performs standard operating procedures to meet current good
manufacturing practices (GMP).
- Accurately completes required documentation to comply with
Federal regulations and assists with batch-record close-out.
- Maintains product related records as required.
- Author and reviser of SOPs and Batch records as needed.
- Responsible for all aspects in the aseptic manufacturing of
product to ensure product quality and patient safety.
- Responsible for all manufacturing support functions such as
preparation of equipment and manufacturing components to be used in
support of/or manufacturing of the product.
- Operates basic equipment (i.e. scale and/or balance, autoclave,
pH meter, environmental monitoring equipment) as delineated in
standard operating procedures.
- Prepares and formulates specially cleaners and/or solutions,
etc. needed for cleaning and/or to be used in the manufacturing
processes and/or support areas were specified by standard operating
- Carry out assignments in a timely, diligent and safe manner to
comply with Regulatory agencies both domestic and international
(i.e. CFR, EMEA).
- Accurately complete documentation to comply with FDA and
GCP/GLP/GMP regulations.Top Skills Details:
- BiologyAdditional Skills & Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED is required
- 2+years of clean room work experience (food, medical device
and/or pharmaceutical manufacturing or aseptic processing)
ORBachelor's degree in biology or related science field.
- 20/20 vision with or without corrective lenses with the ability
to distinguish and identify colors.
- Pharmaceutical experience is preferred, but not required.
Training will be provided. About Aerotek:We know that a company's
success starts with its employees. We also know that an
individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a
Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused
approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding
careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown
to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more
than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees
serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every
year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in
talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal
opportunity employer and will consider all applications without
regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin,
veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,
genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Philadelphia , Manufacturing Technician, Professions , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!