Sr Analyst, Business Process Management
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Job SummaryResponsible for a variety of programs involving
business reengineering efforts that support our operations and
customer experience. Works with a cross-functional team that
encompasses representation from all divisions to understand current
challenges. Works to define our current processes that support the
Marketing, Provisioning, Customer Care and Technical Operations and
to define the future state that will be enabled through technology.
Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline.
Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as a resource for
colleagues with less experience.Job DescriptionCore
- Partners with cross functional teams to define scalable
processes to support and benefit the Company s architecture
- Completes assessments of business processes and documents each
of the following areas: problem statements, process flows, gap
analyses, and solution recommendations.
- Develops repeatable, and thus scalable, plans and processes in
order to speed time to market and improve operational
- Interacts closely with matrixed cross-functional teams (both
field and corporate) in order to secure alignment.
- Coordinate with business partners including Product, Product
Engineering, Operations, Finance, Sales, Marketing, etc. to define
requirements to model new products and/or product features in the
Master Enterprise Catalog.
- Ensure product requirements are aligned across different
modules within the Amdocs platform.
- Provide general guidance around product model structures to
ensure other teams adhere to Master Enterprise Catalog
- Define all product configuration combinations that can be sold
and provisioned in the Amdocs platform (attribute and valid value
- Define pricing table structures and parameters that will
dictate the price and cost based on a product configuration.
- Coordinate with other teams to ensure reference data is aligned
across the system.
- Define and maintain product validation rules that trigger
during the sales configuration process.
- Coordinate with business partners to define and implement all
promotions and related eligibility criteria in the Master
- Coordinate with the migration team to ensure existing customers
align with product model definition.
- Participate in development calls to ensure requirements are
being developed according to the defined business
- Develop test scripts to test product configuration (attribute
and valid values), pricing, and validation rules.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in
matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.Employees at all
levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and
qualifications.Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT
employer.EducationBachelor's DegreeRelevant Work Experience5-7
YearsBase pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast
provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most
sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an
applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a
Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We
believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need
when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter
most. That s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance
and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of
your reality to help support you physically, financially and
emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the on our careers site for more details.
Keywords: Comcast, Philadelphia , Sr Analyst, Business Process Management, Professions , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!