Part-Time Warehouse Associate (Packer) - 4pm-10pm
Company: HD Supply
Posted on: July 1, 2020
Company Overview Where: Burlington, NJ (1100 John Galt Way) Type:
Part Time Non-Exempt Wage: $13.50/hour and up based on experience
Benefits: Paid-Time Off, Sick Time, and Paid Holidays! Work
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 4:00pm-10:00pm. Our mission is to build
our cities and keep them running. Our Warehouse Associates connect
our customers with the goods they need to make this happen. HD
Supply is an Essential Business Service: As an "essential business
service" HD Supply remains operational in all locations. We are
adhering to all social distancing guidance to the maximum extent
possible in all areas, including deliveries. To learn more about
what COVID-19 safety precautions are being taken by HD Supply to
protect associates, visit our FAQ page here:
https://hdsupply.jobs/faqs/ In this job, you'll do things like:
- Pack orders according to company specifications.
- Check orders for accuracy.
- Select orders, verify stock and inventory levels, and assist
other areas of the warehouse with achieving production (lines per
hour) goals. Some perks of this job include:
- Monday - Friday Schedule (No Weekends!)
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off & Sick Leave
- Opportunities for Annual and/or Referral Bonuses
- Opportunities for Career Advancement and Personal Growth
Must-haves to apply for this job:
- 18+ years of age
- Able to pass a drug test
- Able to do things like lift up to 50lbs, walk, move, push, and
pull product throughout the day
- Able to speak English fluently (due to Voice Pick System) What
will give you an edge:
- Prior Picking / Order Fulfillment experience; Voice Pick
experience a plus! Click "apply now" so we can get to know you!
Watch the video below to learn more about HD Supply and what it's
like to work here: Job Description & Qualifications Job Summary
Responsible for specialized warehouse tasks in loading, unloading,
order pulling, shipping, returns, forklift, fabrication, counter,
or may have a generalized role working in all departments. Major
Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Complete tasks such as loading, unloading, sorting, picking,
stocking, staging, fabrication and transportation of goods.
- Load and unload materials to and from designated storage area,
such as racks, shelves, or vehicles. Stack or pile materials, such
as lumber, boards, or pallets
- Install protective devices, such as bracing, padding, or
strapping, to prevent shifting or damage to items being
- Verify computations against physical count of stock.
- Maintains condition of work area (i.e. free of trash, product
in correct location, etc.). Follows company safety policies and
procedures and encourages other associates to do the same.
- Receive and fill orders or sell supplies, materials, and
products to installers and subcontractors.
- May drive truck to pick up incoming stock or deliver materials
to designated locations or operate forklift or other machinery in
order to complete tasks.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Nature and Scope
- Selects correct processes from clearly prescribed rules, past
practices, or instruction. Seeks advice and guidance on non-routine
or problem areas from supervisor. Deviations from the norm are
cleared by the supervisor.
- Under close supervision, exercises limited latitude/independent
judgment. Work typically involves detailed checks or close review
of output by a senior coworker and/or supervisor.
- None. Work Environment
- Typically located in a comfortable environment but with regular
exposure to factors that may cause noticeable discomfort or a
moderate risk of accident or illness, such as temperature extremes,
moving machinery, loud noises, and fumes.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds in a physical
environment. Ability to stand for periods of time up to and
exceeding 60 minutes. Ability to make repetitive movements, such as
using a 10-key or calculator, bending, or squatting.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. 0-2 years of experience
in area of responsibility. Preferred Qualifications & Job Specific
Details **EG PRID PRID143 Job Locations US-NJ-Burlington Posted
Date 2 weeks ago (6/15/2020 1:59 PM) Job ID 2020-38071 Business
Unit Facilities Maintenance Functional Area Warehouse Remote
Position? No Position Type Part-Time Posting Location : Postal Code
08016 HD Supply is an Equal Opportunity Minority/Female/Individuals
with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and Affirmative Action
Employer. HD Supply considers for employment and hires qualified
candidates without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex,
sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin,
ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or
any factor prohibited by law.
Keywords: HD Supply, Philadelphia , Part-Time Warehouse Associate (Packer) - 4pm-10pm, Professions , Burlington, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!