Full-Time Case Picker (Cherry Picker Operator) - 11am Shift
Company: HD Supply
Posted on: July 1, 2020
Company Overview Where: Burlington, NJ (1100 John Galt Way) Type:
Full Time Non-Exempt Wage: $15.50/hour and up based on experience
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid-Time Off, Sick Time,
Tuition Reimbursement, and more! Work Schedule: Monday-Friday,
11:00am-finish. "Stop" times vary based upon business needs and may
not be consistent. Our mission is to build our cities and keep them
running. Our Warehouse Associates connect our customers with the
goods they need to make this happen. HD Supply is an Essential
Business Service: As an "essential business service" HD Supply
remains operational in all locations. We are adhering to all social
distancing guidance to the maximum extent possible in all areas,
including deliveries. To learn more about what COVID-19 safety
precautions are being taken by HD Supply to protect associates,
visit our FAQ page here: https://hdsupply.jobs/faqs/ In this job,
you'll do things like:
- Operate an Order Picker or Double Pallet Jack while following
company procedures to select, move, or transport product throughout
- Use a Voice Pick (Jennifer) headset technology to seek out and
confirm product locations and quantities.
- Select orders, verify stock and inventory levels, and assist
other areas of the warehouse with achieving production (lines per
hour) goals. Must-haves to apply for this job:
- 18+ years of age
- Able to pass a drug test
- Able to do things like lift up to 50lbs, walk, move, push, and
pull product throughout the day
- Able to speak English fluently (due to Voice Pick system)
- 6 months or more experience operating forklifts, cherry
pickers, or similar equipment What will give you an edge:
- Experience working in a fast paced, productivity-driven
- Experience with computers Watch the video below to learn more
about HD Supply and what it's like to work here: Job Description &
Qualifications Job Summary Responsible for specialized warehouse
tasks in receiving, inventory, customer service, and/or order
processing. This position requires operation of a Company Vehicle
or a Personal Vehicle and such operation is done consistently more
than 20% of the average work week. If selected for this position,
HD Supply will run a Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) report. A
requirement of this position is an acceptable MVR report. Major
Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Receives, counts and records shipment data into the system.
Matches packing list information to actual packed merchandise.
Prepares packages/merchandise for storage.
- Record receiving data using computer.
- Pack, unpack, and mark stock items, using identification tag,
stamp, or electronic marking tool or other labeling equipment
- Identify incorrect/short shipped items and immediately notify
- Deliver products, supplies, and equipment to designated area.
May operate forklift or other machinery in order to complete
- Verify computations against physical count of stock. Examine
and inspect stock items for wear and defects.
- Maintains condition of work area (i.e. free of trash, product
in correct location, etc.). Follows company safety policies and
procedures and encourages other associates to do the same.
- May perform order layout and make changes to carriers or
picking method. Performs other duties as assigned. Nature and Scope
- Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
- Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in
accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, and techniques.
Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior
coworker or supervisor.
- None. Work Environment
- Typically located in a comfortable environment but with regular
exposure to factors that may cause noticeable discomfort or a
moderate risk of accident or illness, such as temperature extremes,
moving machinery, loud noises, and fumes.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds in a physical
environment. Ability to stand for periods of time up to and
exceeding 60 minutes. Ability to make repetitive movements, such as
using a 10-key or calculator, bending, or squatting.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. Specialized skills
training/certification may be required. Generally 2-5 years of
experience in area of responsibility. Preferred Qualifications &
Job Specific Details **EG PRID PRID143 Job Locations
US-NJ-Burlington Posted Date 4 days ago (6/25/2020 8:48 AM) Job ID
2020-38254 Business Unit Facilities Maintenance Functional Area
Warehouse Remote Position? No Position Type Full-Time Posting
Location : Postal Code 08016 HD Supply is an Equal Opportunity
Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and
Affirmative Action Employer. HD Supply considers for employment and
hires qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion,
color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national
origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability
status or any factor prohibited by law.
Keywords: HD Supply, Philadelphia , Full-Time Case Picker (Cherry Picker Operator) - 11am Shift, Professions , Burlington, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!