Entry Level Consultant - Cybersecurity
Location: Fort Washington
Posted on: March 28, 2020
Mazars is seeking high-performing graduates to join the
Cybersecurity team in our Pennsylvania office. As an Entry Level
Consultant in Cybersecurity you will be responsible for providing
the highest levels of client service excellence while working with
other cyber professionals and interacting with valued clients.
At Mazars, we pride ourselves on building long-lasting
relationships with our teams, clients, and the community.
Mazars USA LLP is a high-performing accounting, tax and consulting
firm with significant national presence in strategic US
geographies. Since 1921, our dedicated professionals have leveraged
technical industry expertise to develop customized solutions for
clients in a broad array of industries, providing services to
growth-oriented enterprises and individuals. As the independent US
member firm of Mazars Group, we deliver seamless access to the
expertise of 24,000 professionals in 90+ countries.
Start Date: June 2020
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and
strict client confidentiality.
- Perform assigned client engagements from start to finish,
proactively communicating issues to management.
- Engagements will include various activities, such as
vulnerability assessments, penetration tests, cybersecurity
controls assessments, technical IT audits, and security
architecture, design, and deployment.
- Proactively interact with key client management to gather
information, resolve problems, and make recommendations for
improvements and cyber risk reduction.
- Assist clients in planning and executing remediation plans
identified in assessment activities.
- Perform multiple engagements with competing priorities in a
rapidly growing, fast-paced, collaborative, results-based team
- Work with Partners and Senior Managers to develop an individual
career development plan focused on skills and experience
enhancements, customized career development plans, and achieving
developmental milestones within the practice to further your
progression within the firm.
- Bachelor's degree in Cybersecurity, Information Technology,
Computer Science or a related field is required
- Progress towards one or more of the following industry
certifications is desirable but not required: CISSP, SANS GIAC,
OSCP, or CISA/CISM
- Understanding of common security vulnerabilities of major
operating systems, along with controls and their proper use
- Familiarity with popular control frameworks such as NIST CSF
and CIS Top 20 is strongly preferred
- Understanding of TCP/IP protocol suite
- Basic knowledge of the Linux operating system and common
utilities for security testing
- Experience in scripting languages such as Perl, Python,
PowerShell, Bash is a plus
- Creative and questioning nature to sustain a professional
skepticism and proactively identify potential issues
- Ability to clearly communicate both verbally and in writing on
both a formal and informal basis.
- Willingness to travel 50 - 75% of the time
- Authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
The ideal candidate would have related work experience in a similar
consulting practice or function in one or more of the following
- Performing technical security assessments such as vulnerability
assessments, network penetration tests, wireless security
assessments, web application security assessments, and social
- Assessing, designing, and implementing asset management
solutions, including performing asset discovery and profiling
- Assessing, designing, and implementing threat and vulnerability
- Assessing, designing, and implementing end-point security
solutions and platforms
- Assessing, designing, and implementing security logging and
monitoring solutions and platforms
What We Offer:
- Competitive base salary and incentive compensation plan
- A comprehensive, competitive benefits package that includes
medical, dental and life insurance plans, a generous paid days' off
(PDO) plan, and a competitive 401k Plan
- A dynamic, diverse work experience in a growing global
- An inclusive, client-centered environment where you can develop
new skills, enhance your overall business knowledge and work with
- Intensive customized training, including in-house leadership
development programs, continuing professional education courses,
and both classroom and on-the-job training
- Opportunity for International Mobility experiences are also
Keywords: Mazars, Philadelphia , Entry Level Consultant - Cybersecurity, Professions , Fort Washington, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!