Part-Time Warehouse Associate (Stocking) - 2pm-8pm Shift
Company: HD Supply
Posted on: January 17, 2020
Company Overview In this job, you'll do things like:
- Stock and replenish product throughout the warehouse as
- Use an RF scanner to identify proper product locations.
- Assist other areas of the warehouse with achieving production
(lines per hour) goals, as needed. Some perks of this job include:
- Monday-Friday Schedule - Weekends Off!
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Vacation & Sick Leave
- Opportunities for Annual and/or Referral Bonuses
- Opportunities for Career Advancement and Personal Growth
Must-haves to apply for this job:
- 18+ years of age
- Able to pass a drug test
- Able to do things like lift up to 50lbs, walk, move, push, and
pull product throughout the day What will give you an edge:
- Experience operating forklifts, electric pallet jacks, or
- Experience working in a fast paced, productivity-driven
- Experience with computers Shift: Monday - Friday, 2:00pm-8:00pm
Location: 1100 John Galt Way Suite 1, Burlington, NJ 08016 Click
apply now so we can get to know you! Did you know that HD Supply is
one of the largest distribution companies in North America? Our
sweet spot is connecting maintenance and construction products with
businesses that need them. Our company size ($6 billion and
growing) and culture allows our associates to learn and grow in all
kinds of ways. Our mission is to build our cities and keep them
running. Our Warehouse Associates connect our customers with the
goods they need to make this happen. Job Description &
Qualifications Job Summary Responsible for specialized warehouse
tasks in loading, unloading, order pulling, shipping, returns,
forklift, fabrication, counter, or may have a generalized role
working in all departments. Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key
- Complete tasks such as loading, unloading, sorting, picking,
stocking, staging, fabrication and transportation of goods.
- Load and unload materials to and from designated storage area,
such as racks, shelves, or vehicles. Stack or pile materials, such
as lumber, boards, or pallets
- Install protective devices, such as bracing, padding, or
strapping, to prevent shifting or damage to items being
- Verify computations against physical count of stock.
- Maintains condition of work area (i.e. free of trash, product
in correct location, etc.). Follows company safety policies and
procedures and encourages other associates to do the same.
- Receive and fill orders or sell supplies, materials, and
products to installers and subcontractors.
- May drive truck to pick up incoming stock or deliver materials
to designated locations or operate forklift or other machinery in
order to complete tasks.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Nature and Scope
- Selects correct processes from clearly prescribed rules, past
practices, or instruction. Seeks advice and guidance on non-routine
or problem areas from supervisor. Deviations from the norm are
cleared by the supervisor.
- Under close supervision, exercises limited latitude/independent
judgment. Work typically involves detailed checks or close review
of output by a senior coworker and/or supervisor.
- None. Work Environment
- Typically located in a comfortable environment but with regular
exposure to factors that may cause noticeable discomfort or a
moderate risk of accident or illness, such as temperature extremes,
moving machinery, loud noises, and fumes.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds in a physical
environment. Ability to stand for periods of time up to and
exceeding 60 minutes. Ability to make repetitive movements, such as
using a 10-key or calculator, bending, or squatting.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. 0-2 years of experience
in area of responsibility. PRID PRID143 Job Locations
US-NJ-Burlington Posted Date 2 days ago (1/13/2020 9:15 AM) Job ID
2020-36261 Business Unit Facilities Maintenance Functional Area
Warehouse Remote Position? No Position Type Part-Time Posting
Location : Postal Code 08016 HD Supply is an Equal Opportunity
Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and
Affirmative Action Employer. HD Supply considers for employment and
hires qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion,
color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national
origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability
status or any factor prohibited by law.
Keywords: HD Supply, Philadelphia , Part-Time Warehouse Associate (Stocking) - 2pm-8pm Shift, Professions , Burlington, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!