Part-Time Warehouse Associate (Picking) - 2pm-8pm
Company: HD Supply
Posted on: December 5, 2019
Company Overview The Part-Time Warehouse Associate in Burlington,
NJ will pick orders using Voice Pick technology. Speed, attention
to detail and accuracy are very important in this role. Flexible
afternoon hours available. Did you know that HD Supply is one of
the largest distribution companies in North America? Our sweet spot
is connecting maintenance and construction products with businesses
that need them. Our company size ($6 billion and growing) and
culture allows our associates to learn and grow in all kinds of
ways. Our mission is to build our cities and keep them running. Our
Warehouse Associates connect our customers with the goods they need
to make this happen. Shift: Monday - Friday, 2:00pm-8:00pm
Location: 1100 John Galt Way Suite 1, Burlington, NJ 08016 In this
job, you'll do things like:
- Use a Voice Pick (Jennifer) headset technology to seek out and
confirm product locations and quantities.
- Select orders, verify stock and inventory levels, and assist
other areas of the warehouse with achieving production (lines per
hour) goals. Some perks of this job include:
- Monday-Friday Schedule - Weekends Off!
- Competitive Pay
- Opportunities for Annual and/or Referral Bonuses
- Opportunities for Career Advancement and Personal Growth
Must-haves to apply for this job:
- 18+ years of age
- Able to pass a drug test
- Able to do things like lift up to 50lbs, walk, move, push, and
pull product throughout the day
- Able to speak English fluently (due to Voice Pick System) What
will give you an edge:
- Prior Picking / Order Fulfillment experience; Voice Pick
experience a plus! Click apply now so we can get to know you! Job
Description & Qualifications Job Summary Responsible for
specialized warehouse tasks in loading, unloading, order pulling,
shipping, returns, forklift, fabrication, counter, or may have a
generalized role working in all departments. Major Tasks,
Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Complete tasks such as loading, unloading, sorting, picking,
stocking, staging, fabrication and transportation of goods.
- Load and unload materials to and from designated storage area,
such as racks, shelves, or vehicles. Stack or pile materials, such
as lumber, boards, or pallets
- Install protective devices, such as bracing, padding, or
strapping, to prevent shifting or damage to items being
- Verify computations against physical count of stock.
- Maintains condition of work area (i.e. free of trash, product
in correct location, etc.). Follows company safety policies and
procedures and encourages other associates to do the same.
- Receive and fill orders or sell supplies, materials, and
products to installers and subcontractors.
- May drive truck to pick up incoming stock or deliver materials
to designated locations or operate forklift or other machinery in
order to complete tasks.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Nature and Scope
- Selects correct processes from clearly prescribed rules, past
practices, or instruction. Seeks advice and guidance on non-routine
or problem areas from supervisor. Deviations from the norm are
cleared by the supervisor.
- Under close supervision, exercises limited latitude/independent
judgment. Work typically involves detailed checks or close review
of output by a senior coworker and/or supervisor.
- None. Work Environment
- Typically located in a comfortable environment but with regular
exposure to factors that may cause noticeable discomfort or a
moderate risk of accident or illness, such as temperature extremes,
moving machinery, loud noises, and fumes.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds in a physical
environment. Ability to stand for periods of time up to and
exceeding 60 minutes. Ability to make repetitive movements, such as
using a 10-key or calculator, bending, or squatting.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. 0-2 years of experience
in area of responsibility. PRID PRID143 Job Locations
US-NJ-Burlington Posted Date 2 weeks ago (11/22/2019 10:00 AM) Job
ID 2019-35688 Business Unit Facilities Maintenance Functional Area
Warehouse Remote Position? No Position Type Part-Time Posting
Location : Postal Code 08016 HD Supply is an Equal Opportunity
Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and
Affirmative Action Employer. HD Supply considers for employment and
hires qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion,
color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national
origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability
status or any factor prohibited by law.
Keywords: HD Supply, Philadelphia , Part-Time Warehouse Associate (Picking) - 2pm-8pm, Professions , Burlington, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!