Part-Time Warehouse Associate (Receiving) - 6:30am-11:30am
Company: HD Supply
Posted on: December 5, 2019
Company Overview The Part-Time Warehouse Associate in Burlington,
NJ will unload, receive, and put away inventory. Did you know that
HD Supply is one of the largest distribution companies in North
America? Our sweet spot is connecting maintenance and construction
products with businesses that need them. Our company size ($6
billion and growing) and culture allows our associates to learn and
grow in all kinds of ways. Our mission is to build our cities and
keep them running. Our Warehouse Associates connect our customers
with the goods they need to make this happen. Shift: Monday -
Thursday, 6:30am-11:30am Location: 1100 John Galt Way Suite 1,
Burlington, NJ 08016 In this job, you'll do things like:
- Unload, move and sort packages off of trailers and onto
- Effectively stack and palletize product.
- Stock and replenish product throughout the warehouse as
- Use an RF scanner to identify proper product locations.
- Assist other areas of the warehouse with achieving production
(lines per hour) goals, as needed. Some perks of this job include:
- Monday - Friday Schedule (No Weekends!)
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Vacation & Sick Leave
- Opportunities for Annual and/or Referral Bonuses
- Opportunities for Career Advancement Must-haves to apply for
- 18+ years of age
- Able to pass a drug test
- Able to do things like lift up to 50lbs, walk, move, push, and
pull product throughout the day What will give you an edge:
- Experience operating forklifts, electric pallet jacks, or
- Experience working in a fast paced, productivity-driven
- Experience with computers Click apply now so we can get to know
you! Job Description & Qualifications Job Summary Responsible for
specialized warehouse tasks in loading, unloading, order pulling,
shipping, returns, forklift, fabrication, counter, or may have a
generalized role working in all departments. Major Tasks,
Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Complete tasks such as loading, unloading, sorting, picking,
stocking, staging, fabrication and transportation of goods.
- Load and unload materials to and from designated storage area,
such as racks, shelves, or vehicles. Stack or pile materials, such
as lumber, boards, or pallets
- Install protective devices, such as bracing, padding, or
strapping, to prevent shifting or damage to items being
- Verify computations against physical count of stock.
- Maintains condition of work area (i.e. free of trash, product
in correct location, etc.). Follows company safety policies and
procedures and encourages other associates to do the same.
- Receive and fill orders or sell supplies, materials, and
products to installers and subcontractors.
- May drive truck to pick up incoming stock or deliver materials
to designated locations or operate forklift or other machinery in
order to complete tasks.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Nature and Scope
- Selects correct processes from clearly prescribed rules, past
practices, or instruction. Seeks advice and guidance on non-routine
or problem areas from supervisor. Deviations from the norm are
cleared by the supervisor.
- Under close supervision, exercises limited latitude/independent
judgment. Work typically involves detailed checks or close review
of output by a senior coworker and/or supervisor.
- None. Work Environment
- Typically located in a comfortable environment but with regular
exposure to factors that may cause noticeable discomfort or a
moderate risk of accident or illness, such as temperature extremes,
moving machinery, loud noises, and fumes.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds in a physical
environment. Ability to stand for periods of time up to and
exceeding 60 minutes. Ability to make repetitive movements, such as
using a 10-key or calculator, bending, or squatting.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. 0-2 years of experience
in area of responsibility. PRID PRID143 Job Locations
US-NJ-Burlington Posted Date 3 weeks ago (11/12/2019 10:00 AM) Job
ID 2019-35556 Business Unit Facilities Maintenance Functional Area
Warehouse Remote Position? No Position Type Part-Time Posting
Location : Postal Code 08016 HD Supply is an Equal Opportunity
Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and
Affirmative Action Employer. HD Supply considers for employment and
hires qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion,
color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national
origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability
status or any factor prohibited by law.
Keywords: HD Supply, Philadelphia , Part-Time Warehouse Associate (Receiving) - 6:30am-11:30am, Professions , Burlington, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!