CNC PROGRAM OPERATOR III (2nd Shift)
Company: John Crane
Posted on: November 11, 2019
CNC PROGRAM OPERATOR III (2ND SHIFT)
North America, USA, New Jersey, Swedesboro
John Crane (www.johncrane.com) is a global leader in rotating
equipment solutions, supplying engineered technologies and services
to process industries. The company designs and manufactures a
variety of products including mechanical seals and systems,
couplings, filtration systems and predictive digital monitoring
technologies. John Crane customer service is accessed through a
global network of more than 200 sales and service facilities in
over 50 countries. Fiscal year 2017 revenue was greater than 1.1
Billion USD ( 885m). John Crane is part of Smiths Group
(www.smiths.com), a global leader in applying advanced technologies
for markets in threat and contraband detection, energy, medical
devices, communications, and engineered components. Job
Sets up, writes programs and edits existing programs, and operates
numerically controlled machinery. These include but are not limited
to lathes, mills, drills, and other machinery as required. Duties &
* Maintains quality and tolerances within .0003 .
* Follow written and verbal procedures for machining and other
* Work from work orders, prints, sketches, layout sheets, written
and verbal instructions.
* Working knowledge of programming languages and the ability to
learn / adapt per machine.
* Must be able to recognize and understand functions of machine
parameters with the ability to modify as required per supervisor s
* Utilize knowledge of working properties for a variety of
materials such as stainless steel, alloy steel, cast iron, brass,
* Presets tools and may be required to resharpen.
* Inspect work produced using micrometer; bore gauge, calipers, or
other measuring instruments to verify conformance to
* Follow preventative maintenance procedures on equipment as
prescribed by supervisor and report operating difficulties of
equipment to supervisor.
* Perform duties in accordance with company safety policies,
reports unsafe conditions to supervisor.
* Make proper labor and time reports.
* Perform other duties as required.
* Keep machine(s) / work area clean and orderly.
* Perform additional duties and responsibilities based upon
individual branch requirements
* Requires a High School diploma with a technical school education
and working machinist knowledge or equivalent numerical control
machining skills experience and ability to read and interpret work
related machine drawings.
* Make average to complicated mathematical calculations and resolve
elementary technical problems.
* Can operate both CNC and Manual machine tools
* Can operate a minimum of 4 machine tools, e.g., CNC complex or
multi-axis Lathe, CNC complex or multi-axis Mill, Manual Lathe,
* Possesses 5 or more years of CNC machine tool Programming &
It is the policy of John Crane to provide equal employment
opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national
origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race,
color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, genetic
information, marital status, status with regard to public
assistance veteran status or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state, or local LAW. In addition, John Crane will provide
reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with
Keywords: John Crane, Philadelphia , CNC PROGRAM OPERATOR III (2nd Shift), Other , Swedesboro, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!