Data and Analytics Solution Architect
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Company DescriptionCapTech is an award-winning national management
technology-consulting firm with an enterprising, entrepreneurial
environment. We have achieved four straight years ranked in the Top
10 of Consulting Magazine's Best Firms to Work For, including a #5
ranking overall in 2015. Additionally, we placed 28th within the
Vault Consulting 50 for the second year in a row, including a #5
ranking in work/life balance.
At CapTech you'll experience a flat organizational structure with
access to constant learning -- where your career path isn't set in
stone, and you have unlimited potential for growth. CapTech is
based upon a culture of mutual respect. We look for, and hire the
best. The creatively innovative, the technically insightful, the
driven, the self-managed, the value conscious, the caring, and the
gracious person - these are all qualities that we look for along
with a love and a passion for the work that we do.Job DescriptionAs
a Data and Analytics Solution Architect at CapTech you will help
our clients define, design and implement complex data solutions for
mission critical information capabilities. You will lead teams of
consultants delivering big data, data science, data engineering,
data warehousing, governance and data visualization projects.
Outside of client delivery, you will support the local office with
business development efforts, recruiting, mentoring and internal
training programs. Y You are enthusiastic about your work and love
working with data.
Specific responsibilities for the Data and Analytics Solution
Architect position include:
- Drive data strategy from design through implementation while
acting as a trusted advisor to our clients.
- Lead a technical data delivery for a project team.
- Drive project management responsibilities leveraging prior
hands on data development experience.
- Lead consulting engagements, managing client expectations and
engagement staffing, issues and risks, contract change control,
internal operational processes.
- Identify opportunities and sell to both new and existing
- Build a community of data practitioners within the local
QualificationsAcross our company, we look for individuals who are
self-starters with a willingness and desire to learn. You must be
able to work effectively within a team to solve problems and be
able to adapt quickly to our clients' evolving needs. All roles
within the company have the potential to be client-facing, so it is
critical that our consultants have the ability to partner with
clients to build trusting relationships, communicate effectively,
and provide valued guidance to ensure their success.
Specific qualifications for the Data and Analytics Solution
Architect position include:
- Previous experience providing consulting delivery leadership in
discovering and shaping opportunities, solution development,
proposal generation, and deal closing stages.
- Managed a minimum of $2 million/year in consulting services
revenue while meeting established utilization targets.
- Strong, confident executive communication (both written and
- Background in full stack data engineering and agile
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally.
- Understands data analytics, complex event processing, data
warehouses, big data technologies, data engineering, data science
and data visualization.
- Excellent SQL capabilities and skills.
- 8+ years of consulting experience focused in data and
Additional InformationWe offer challenging and impactful jobs with
professional career paths. All CapTechers can keep their hands-on
technology no matter what position they hold. Our employees find
their work exciting and rewarding in a culture filled with
opportunities to have fun along the way.
At CapTech we offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits
package including, but not limited to:
- Competitive salary with performance-based bonus
- Single and Family Health Insurance plans, including Dental
- Short-Term and Long-Term disability
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Training and Certification opportunities eligible for expense
- Team building and social activities
- Mentor program to help you develop your career
CapTech is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a
culture of equality, inclusion and fairness - each foundational to
our core values. We strive to create a diverse environment where
each employee is encouraged to bring their unique ideas,
backgrounds and experiences to the workplace.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer
directly (we are not open to contract or "corp to corp"
agreements). At this time, CapTech cannot transfer nor sponsor a
work visa for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work
directly for any employer in the United States without visa
CapTech is a Drug-Free work place.
Candidates must have the ability to work at CapTech's client
All positions include the possibility of travel.
CapTech has not contracted/does not contract with any outside
vendors in its recruitment process. If you are interested in this
position, please apply to CapTech directly.
Keywords: CapTech, Philadelphia , Data and Analytics Solution Architect, Other , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!