Posted on: October 13, 2019
ARYZTA is a global baking company with a Passion for Good Food. We
provide our retail and foodservice customers with a portfolio of
bakery solutions so they can deliver memorable, delicious food to
consumers. With operations in the United States, Canada, South
America, Europe, Asia, Australia and New Zealand, ARYZTA has become
a global leader in the baked goods industry and one of the largest
specialty bakery companies in the world. Our leading bakery brands
in North America include La Brea Bakery , Otis Spunkmeyer , and
Oakrun Farm Bakery . We have 58 state-of-the-art bakeries and
kitchens around the globe, with 20 of those in North America, and
are committed to driving innovation, predicting upcoming consumer
trends and flavors, and exceeding our customers expectations. The
Americas team champions the values of Integrity, Ownership,
Customer Focus, Creativity and Care to help us deliver on People
Safety, Food Safety, Quality and Collaboration.
* Rheon Relief Line Operator
* Bakery Supervisor
The Rheon Relief Line Operator has the responsibility of planning,
organizing, directing, all processing activities conducted at the
Monitor that line parameters are to specifications and subordinates
are performing job tasks to specifications. Communicate effectively
with subordinates and supporting depts. Assure that scheduled
budgeted pounds are completed while maintaining waste control.
Document line checks accurately and timely. Demonstrate leadership
while functioning as a Team Player.
* Job responsibilities should be in bullet point form with a
maximum of 10. Include 85% of position priorities.
* Awareness of the daily production shift schedule.
* Coordinate, organize, and assign subordinates work tasks.
* Verify texture of dough to assure product units will develop
through the process system as expected.
* Set and verify that the process line control parameters are to
* Continually monitor controls to ensure that product is to
* Assure that flour dusters are maintained filled at all times.
* Monitor number of batch containers on floor to be processed to
assure they do not exceed the line capacity.
* Continually monitor line subordinates to ensure they are
performing job tasks to quality specifications and standards.
* Verify that targeted units per proofer trays are to target
* Assure that mechanical line moving parts are functioning as
expected. Report any mal-functioning or potential mechanical
failures to supervisor.
* Assure that the Rheon Line, workstations, are maintained clean,
organize and safe for working.
* Assure that Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP's) are adhered to
* Continually communicates with Lead Baker on dough conditions and
* Record Quality Control checks accurately and timely.
* Continually weighs units to ensure product is within weight
* Ensure that all data entries are entered correctly and accurately
for proper reporting in SAP
* Understand and operate Rheon Line process controls panels and
performs accurate adjustments when necessary.
* Plan, direct, organize, and coordinate daily activities at the
* Give precise and clear instructions and directions to
* Additional tasks may be assigned as needed.
* Works to maintain and improve on the quality, legality and safety
of each product and the processes used in their manufacture.
Responsible for keeping assigned work area clean and tidy at all
times and reporting any potential contamination and suspicious
activity to a Supervisor immediately.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
* Analytical - Uses intuition and experience to complement
* Design - Demonstrates attention to detail.
* Problem Solving - Gathers and analyzes information
* Team Work - Balances team and individual responsibilities;
exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views.
* Delegation - Delegates work assignments; provides recognition for
* Leadership - Exhibits confidence in self and others; inspires and
motivates others to perform well; inspires respect and trust;
accepts feedback from others; gives appropriate recognition to
* Managing People - Takes responsibility for subordinates'
activities; makes self available to staff; provides regular
performance feedback; continually works to improve supervisory
* Quality Management - Looks for ways to improve and promote
* Cost Consciousness - Conserves organizational resources.
* Ethics - Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; works
with integrity and ethically.
* Diversity - Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural
differences; promotes a harassment-free environment.
* Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures;
completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; supports
organization's goals and values.
* Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time;
arrives at meetings on time.
* Dependability - Follows written and oral instructions; responds
to management direction; takes responsibility for own actions;
completes tasks on time.
* Initiative - Asks for and offers help when needed.
* Motivation - Demonstrates persistence and overcomes
* Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses
time efficiently; sets goals and objectives; organizes or schedules
other people and their tasks.
* Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts
well under pressure; treats others with respect and consideration
regardless of their status or position; accepts responsibility for
own actions; follows through on commitments.
* Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; looks for ways
to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve
performance; monitors own work to ensure quality.
* Quantity - Meets productivity standards; completes work in timely
manner; strives to increase productivity.
* Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures;
reports potentially unsafe conditions; uses equipment and materials
Education, Technical Qualifications, Experience and Competencies
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
* MATH ABILITY - Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and
* REASONING ABILITY - Ability to define and solve problems.
* At least 6 months as Rheon operator
* Ability to write clearly and legibly and possess basic effective
verbal and written skills in English.
* Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive
or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds
well to questions; participates in meetings.
* To perform this job successfully, an individual should have the
ability to work with computers and operating screens.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
* This position requires the employee to stand for extended periods
of time, have manual dexterity/use of hands and fingers, have the
ability to reach with arms and hands, and have the ability to work
in an enclosed environment. This position requires the employee to
lift and dump up to 50 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job.
ARYZTA is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity
Keywords: ARYZTA, Philadelphia , Rheon Relief, Other , Swedesboro, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!