Resident Assistant (MV) - PT/Flex
Company: Garden Spot Communities
Posted on: August 24, 2019
Location: US-PA-New HollandType: PT/FLEX
OverviewResponsible for the direct care of Mountain View residents
by providing assistance with activities of daily living.Positions
Available6:00am-10:00am, E/O wkd (8 hrs/pp)6:00am-10:00am, E/O wkd
(16 hrs/pp)5-9:30pm, 6 shifts (27 hrs/pp)6:00am-10:00am, E/O wkd
(20 hrs/pp)6:00am-10:00am & 6:00am-2:30pm, E/O wkd (44 hrs/pp)
- Assists in the personal care of the residents as needed. These
duties may include: assistance with bathing & continence care, oral
hygiene, hair grooming & shampooing, dressing, care of clothes,
shaving & nail care, care of personal possessions, use of
telephone, scheduling of appointments and reminders of those
appointments, activities, ambulation, bed-making &, weekly
- Assist with admission of new residents in tasks such as
unpacking, orientation to room and facility, schedule of
activities, meal times, etc.
- Assists at meal times with services as per departmental
- Responsible to take and document accordingly vital signs -
temperature, pulse, respirations, blood pressure, weight and accu
- Make continuous and frequent rounds to observe and check on
residents comfort and safety.
- Ensure residents are charged appropriately for supplies and
- Answer the telephone, determine nature of call and direct
caller to appropriate individual.
- Perform light housekeeping tasks.
- Must rotate shifts as needed and work weekends (Saturdays and
Sundays) as well as holidays as scheduled. Qualifications
- High school or equivalent.
- Previous experience in health care or related field preferable,
but not essential.
- Current CPR and First Aid Certification (or willingness to
obtain after hire).
- Diabetic Training (or willingness to obtain after hire).
Keywords: Garden Spot Communities, Philadelphia , Resident Assistant (MV) - PT/Flex, Other , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!