HRIS Solution Architect
Company: Hill International
Posted on: August 17, 2019
Hill International is an international construction consulting firm
that provides program and project management, construction
management, cost engineering and estimating, quality assurance,
inspection, scheduling, risk management and claims avoidance to
clients involved in major construction projects worldwide. Hill has
participated in over 10,000 project assignments with a total
construction value of more than $500 billion. Hill is a publicly
traded company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: HIL),
and is headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
We are seeking an HRIS Solutions Architect, located in
Hills HRIS Solutions Architect role is an IT blended role that
combines the responsibilities and competencies of a BUSINESS
ANALYST, SOLUTION/APPLICATION ARCHITECT and PROJECT MANAGER that
operates at both the strategic and tactical level.
* Provide support for Human Resources processes and systems
(payroll, benefits, recruiting, etc.), including researching and
resolving problems, unexpected results or process flaws, performing
scheduled activities, recommending solutions or alternate methods
to meet requirements and achieve improvements.
* Recommend process/customer service improvements, innovative
solutions, policy changes and/or major variations from established
policy that must be approved by appropriate leadership prior to
* Regularly engage with the business to gain and maintain ongoing
and in-depth understanding of the business processes.
* Responsible for the on-going monitoring and review of business
processes and related data.
* Ensure process change updates are reflected in the Systems, Work
Instructions, System Operating Procedures, Process Flows,
Documented Controls, etc.
* Lead the evaluation, configuration, testing and implementation of
upgrades, enhancements and patches.
* Responsible for the development and maintenance of internal and
external data exchanges/interfaces.
* Develop KRIs and KPIs to ensure established goals are met and
process improvements are sustained and measurable.
* Provide BI and Dashboard Support by developing, maintaining and
supporting a variety of dashboards and reports or queries using
* Perform cost/benefit analysis of proposed solutions to help
* Use project management skills and techniques in managing
* Demonstrated experience in developing and designing successful
complex IT delivery solutions, testing, prototyping proof of
concept and migrations
* Strong understanding and experience in application development
life-cycle and alternative SDLC methodologies such as Agile
* Strong communication and influencing skills, with the ability to
communicate new concepts, and drive change in process and
* Consultative approach with customers and ability to articulate
technical concepts using simple business language for the
* Process and Critical Thinker with the ability to evaluate
situations based on an understanding of the related data, the
ability to analyze it, build a clear understanding of the problem,
choose the proper solution, and take actions based on the
* Flexibility to adjust to changing requirements, schedules and
* Self-driven / Self-Initiator and resourceful to achieve goals
independently as well as work well in groups/teams.
* Ability to work with large amounts of data: facts, figures, and
perform various types of analysis in order to identify root causes
and possible solutions.
* Demonstrates foundational knowledge of Human Resource Labor,
Payroll and Benefits policies and practices, and country specific
* Quantitative skills and knowledge of client organizations and the
external marketplace to evaluate the impact of activities on
* Monitor and Analyze Data Quality and Process Performance
* Develop and Deliver Training as needed
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
* Project management experience.
* Systems implementation experience.
* Process improvement experience.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* ERP implementation, enhancement and support experience
* Oracle Taleo Enterprise or Cloud Recruiting experience
* Oracle HCM Cloud Experience
* SME level competencies in Human Resources and related
HILL INTERNATIONAL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY
NOTE: This job description is intended to provide an indication of
the nature and levels of work, knowledge, skills, abilities and
other essential functions to be carried out as part of fulfilling
the role mentioned in the job title. Various other duties as
IER Right to Work Poster
E-Verify Participation Poster
Keywords: Hill International, Philadelphia , HRIS Solution Architect, Other , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!