Posted on: February 15, 2019
Job Family US-PA-Philadelphia
Aon is driven to empower economic and human possibility for clients, colleagues and communities around the world.
Recently voted the #3 Best Employer for New Grads by Forbes, we are a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience to watch a video about what it means to be a member of the Aon team. (http://www.aon.com/about-aon/careers/meet-your-future-team.jsp)
About Aon Reinsurance Solutions
Unprecedented volatility is creating new risks and opportunities for organizations across the global economy. We provide risk transfer, claims advocacy and capital management solutions to help re/insurers reduce volatility and build more resilient businesses, governments and communities.
Reinsurance Account Analyst Intern Opportunity
You will help deliver innovative, effective solutions to clients as part of an industry-leading Reinsurance business development group.
Aon s Summer Internship Program provides a unique opportunity for rising college seniors to learn, contribute, and gain real world work experience in a collaborative environment. Interns have the chance to learn more about Aon s culture and businesses while developing practical skills necessary for future success and postgraduate opportunities. The program equips interns with an understanding of working in an environment dedicated to exceeding client expectations and delivering products and services distinct to unique client needs.
Your Impact As An Account Analyst
Interns within Aon Reinsurance Solutions will gain valuable experience assisting Account Executives supporting both client and internal projects. Interns will work with a cross-functional team from across the Minneapolis office to gain visibility and experience across a broad segment of clients.
* 10 Week Paid Program in Offices Throughout the U.S.
* Challenging Work on Significant Client Projects
* One on One Internship Mentoring
* Formal and Informal Feedback Throughout the Program
* Significant on the job training and firsthand experience
* Participation in formal training program taught by Aon s industry professionals
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* The ability to work as an integral part of a team, manage multiple assignments, fostering teamwork and cultivating relationships, as well as work independently or with minimal direction
* Client and business results-oriented focus
* Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
* Critical and innovative thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills
* Desire to learn and display Aon s values including acting with integrity and displaying a client, colleague and community commitment.
* Adaptability quick learner
* Mature and professional demeanor
* Positive attitude
* Strong PC skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel and Powerpoint
Education: Pursuing a Bachelor s degree (BA/BS) in Accounting, Entrepreneurial Management, Finance, Risk Management & Insurance, International Business, Management Information Systems, Marketing, Supply Chain Management, or related fields.
Applicants for this role, part of the national Aon Summer Internship Program, should have a target graduation date of December 2019 Summer 2020 and have a minimum GPA of 3.0 or above.
* Aon's Commitment to Social Impact - https://www.youtube.com/watch*v=R-VxpIv6svI
* Hear from a colleague on our Reinsurance Team - https://www.youtube.com/watch*v=1yww6C7VHP4&t=2s
* Scroll down and watch a video on what it is like to work at Aon - http://www.aon.com/about-aon/careers.jsp
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Disclaimer: Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Apply for this jobApply
Share with a friendShare
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
CONNECT WITH US!
Not ready to apply* Join our Talent Community to stay informed about Aon opportunities.
Software Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: Aon, Philadelphia , Reinsurance Intern, Other , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!