DevOps / TEMs Lead
Posted on: November 11, 2018
Job BriefEstablish DevOps strategy/roadmap and work with IS to implement that strategy.Your career starts now. We re looking for the next generation of health care leaders.At AmeriHealth Caritas, we re passionate about helping people get care, stay well and build healthy communities. As one of the nation's leaders in health care solutions, we offer our associates the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people through our national footprint of products, services and award-winning programs. AmeriHealth Caritas is seeking talented, passionate individuals to join our team. Together we can build healthier communities. If you want to make a difference, we d like to hear from you.Headquartered in Philadelphia, AmeriHealth Caritas is a mission-driven organization with more than 30 years of experience. We deliver comprehensive, outcomes-driven care to those who need it most. We offer integrated managed care products, pharmaceutical benefit management and specialty pharmacy services, behavioral health services, and other administrative services. Discover more about us at .The primary purpose of the job is to:In support of AmeriHealth Caritas 2018 strategic goals, the QA-CoE is building a Best in Class testing service organization. Members of the Test Services team are responsible for lower environment coordination, source control administration, and implementing a new service that will be responsible for deployments to all lower environments, and provide DevOps as a delivery service. In order to support this new service, a new TEMS Lead position will be required. The responsibilities are as follows, but are not limited to:
- Establish DevOps strategy/roadmap and work with IS to implement that strategy.
- Responsibilities will be supporting AmeriHealth Caritas lower environments (Dev, QA, UAT, Training, etc...)
- Improve test environment efficiencies through the use of automation tools.
- Integrating Automated Tests, Performance Tests, and Unit tests with the Source Build Deploy Framework.
- Be able to troubleshoot problems and quickly provide solutions.
- Be able to co-ordinate with different application teams if required to get the issues resolved.
- Be able to work in 24/7 shifts and should be ready to work in night shift for on call rotation and scheduled implementations and/or systems down times.
- Be capable of working independently with less dependency on other team members.
- Familiarity with monitoring, managing, and providing metrics on workload using Enterprise Level Service Request systems.
- Provide test environment support and managing incidents.
- Communicate across IT scheduled maintenance or outages.
- Collect test data requirements for all lower environments.
- Distribute test data as per test or training requirements.
- Contribute toward the development of a data masking strategy.
- Escalate critical and blocking issues when necessary and drive them to closure.
- Works with architects and technical leads to create, update and review architecture designs.Qualifications / Education:
- Experience with building and supporting a DevOps deliver model.
- At least five years of full-time experience with Windows or Linux server environments.
- At least five years of administration or use of Source Code Management tools such as git, TFS, SVN.
- At least three years of full-time experience with software build scripting tools such as ant, maven, gradle.
- At least three years of full-time experience with software build automation tools such as Jenkins, UrbanCode, Bamboo.
- Have strong working knowledge of Web server management and application deployment in Apache, WebSphere, or IIS environments.
- Have strong working knowledge of Unix and Windows scripting.
- Familiarity with automated software deployment tools such as puppet and chef.
- Familiarity with SQL database technologies such as SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase.
- Familiarity with SQL tools such as Toad, Rapid SQL, SQL Server management studio.
- Familiarity with development environments such as VisualStudio, Eclipse, IntelliJ.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or related field or substitute years of job experience.Share Associated topics: .net, backend, back end, c c++, c++, develop, programming, sde, software development engineer, software engineer
Keywords: Amerihealth, Philadelphia , DevOps / TEMs Lead, Other , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!