Real Estate Professional (Military Veterans Preferred)
Company: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach, Realt
Posted on: September 15, 2018
Job Description A Real Estate Professional assists clients who are looking to buy or sell a home. When putting a home on the market for sale or trying to buy a new home, clients need a Real Estate Professional to help them get the best value possible out of their home sale and purchase. In this position, you will help client's market and sell their home and find a home to purchase that fulfills their needs. There has never been a more exciting time to be involved in the real estate market, so we are eager and motivated to partner with Real Estate Professionals who are excited to join us.
We are looking for Real Estate Professionals who thrive in fast-paced environments and are meticulously detail-oriented. Your success will be dependent on customer satisfaction, so an ability to understand and meet clients' needs is essential. If you are organized, self-motivated and customer-service oriented, this position could be a great fit for you. As a part of our commitment to our active and former military personnel, we are specifically looking to hire individuals who have served in any branch of the armed forces.
As with many specialized professions, becoming a Real Estate Professional does require obtaining a state license. A license is not required to apply for this position. To acquire a real estate license, state approved training is required followed by a test. We will help you navigate through this process.
Compensation for Real Estate Professionals is directly tied to performance. The more you sell, the more you earn. Many agents are able to earn over $100,000 annually.
Job Responsibilities In this role, you will...
- Devise marketing strategies for clients to prepare their home for a fast and profitable sale
- Manage communication between home buyers and sellers so mutual acceptance can be achieved
- Take prospective home buyers on tours of properties and to open houses
- Communicate with clients about their real estate needs so you can find the best possible home for them
- Understand your local real estate market and stay updated on home sales
- Create marketing materials to advertise your services
- Attend trainings to learn more and improve your Real Estate Professional skills
- Connect regularly with you clients to make sure their real estate needs are being tended to As an employer, we will...
- Provide you with training to prepare you to be the best possible Real Estate Professional
- Share our supportive workplace culture with you to help you meet your clients' needs
- Offer you a flexible work schedule to meet your work and life need About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach, REALTORS, is a part of HomeServices of America, the nation's second largest provider of total home services. The company, which has 4,500 Sales Associates in more than 65 sales offices across the Tri-State area, recently received the Elite Circle Award, ranking number one in Residential Units and number two in Gross Commission Income (GCI) throughout the entire Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Network.
Thinking of beginning a real estate career? Start with the dominant market leader, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach. We'll guide you through the steps needed to get your license. Taught by an instructor who is also a full-time agent, we offer special classes for new licensees that meet weekly at offices throughout the region.
Industry Real Estate
Associated topics: agent, broker, listing consultant, realtor, real estate courier, resident, residential leasing agent, residential property leasing agent, sales agent, salesperson
Keywords: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach, Realt, Philadelphia , Real Estate Professional (Military Veterans Preferred), Other , Norristown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!