Entry Level Account Coordinator - Sports OR Fitness Background Wanted!
Company: Evolved Marketing Group
Posted on: February 15, 2018
Job DescriptionWe are seeking an Entry Level Account Coordinator, with a background in Sports or Fitness to join our team! You will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue.We work with local and national brands and develop relationship-based marketing campaigns that not only convey the message, but make sure it was received. We are currently expanding the reach of our campaigns nationally and therefore are seeking top marketing and sales talent to take our marketing initiatives to the next level. Responsibilities of the Entry Level Account Coordinators:
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Create sales material to present to customersQualifications of the Entry Level Account Coordinators:
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented What We Offer to Entry Level Account Coordinators:
- Consistent Schedule and Full Time Work·
- Mentorship on Work/Life Balance·
- Monetary Bonuses & Competitive Compensation·
- Sales Incentives & Growth· Positive Work Environment·
- Recognition & Promotions for Outstanding Performance Candidates with the following background have found success in our company:Marketing, Promotions, Sports, , Sales, Customer Service, Public Relations, Human Resources, Entry Level Sales, Customer Service, Manager, Management, Manage, Marketing, Management, Administrative, Administrative Assistant, Human Resources, Entry Level, , Customer Service, Assistant, Advertising, Supervisor, Public Relations, Office, Payroll, Admin, Training, Human Resources, Operations, Office Manager, General, Executive, Sales, Manager, Recruiter, Entrepreneur, PR, P.R., Advertising, Marketing Management, Entry Level Management, Entry-Level Management, Entry Level Sales, Entry-Level Sales, Entry Level Marketing, Entry-Level Marketing, Entry Level College Grad, Entry-Level College Grad marketing, events, promotions, sales, customer service, public relations, retail Company DescriptionGrowing Today's Leaders To Build A Greener FutureEMG believes in developing people and are passionate about helping them reach their full potential. In addition to our competitive performance-based structure, we provide an environment that allows team members to fulfill social, mental, physical, and spiritual goals. Whether it be playing basketball, partaking in leadership workshops, or helping with charity events, there truly is a way for everyone to get involved! We offer world-class education in two areas: sales & consulting and business leadership.First, we equip our team of talented professionals with all of the information and tools necessary to become an expert in their field. It is through our hands on training and mentorship program that our team is best able to absorb the product knowledge and truly be a consultant for our business customers and home owner customers.Secondly, we need great leaders to help us accomplish our mission of growth. We provide continuous training in concepts from Robert Kiyosaki, John Maxwell, Franklin Covey and many others. For more information on becoming an account representative, visit our open positions!
Keywords: Evolved Marketing Group, Philadelphia, Entry Level Account Coordinator - Sports OR Fitness Background Wanted!, Other, Villanova, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!