Lead Commercial Account Executive- West
Location: King Of Prussia
Posted on: January 14, 2018
CenturyLink (NYSE:CTL) is a premier network solutions provider and trusted partner to our customers. As part of our recent acquisition of Level 3 Communications, our portfolio has expanded. More customers. More network. More locations. More opportunities for you. With a global presence in 60 countries, service to more than 350 metro areas domestically, and more than 200,000 miles of fiber; CenturyLink is going places. At CenturyLink, we believe in growth and innovation, for our customers and our employees. Discover how CenturyLink can expand your potential and take your career to new places if you're looking to join a company that celebrates diversity and creativity, with industry-leading benefits and commitment to employee advancement. We're committed to bringing great talent to our team to help us change the world. One network connection at a time. Job Description We are in the process of filling open positions for the combined company following CenturyLink's acquisition of Level 3 Communications. All qualified candidates who express interest by submitting an application to an open posting will be considered. However, based on business needs, preference may be given to internal applicants on certain positions. We still welcome, and encourage, all application submissions while we continue our integration process. Internal applicants are current, active CenturyLink employees, including Level 3 employees who have transitioned to CenturyLink as part of the acquisition. Location: King of Prussia, PA Job Overview:
This position focuses on acquiring new logo accounts in a B2B target market through an aggressive no nonsense sales approach, to quickly understand needs, issues, and strategies so an appropriate solution bundle can be deployed. Job Responsibilities:
- Accountable for meeting and/or exceeding assigned sales objectives and monthly revenue quotas, and building new revenue by selling telecommunications products and services to small and mid-market (SMB) accounts with an average telecom spend of $500-$5,000/ month.
- Responsible for rigorous prospecting activities, both on the phone and face-to-face, in a high activity sales model.
- Manage sales funnel to analyze and manage pipeline activity and monitor sales activity against assigned quotas.
- Individual will not be responsible for post sale account support or renewals.
- Must be self-motivated, self-disciplined, and provide prompt follow-up to all customer inquiries.
- Must be organized and maintain accurate records on daily activities and results. Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education and 2-4 years of experience; 1 year with a Master's Degree.
- Strong oral and written communication, analytical, problem solving skills.
- Aggressive follow-up and closing skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel) and other software applications.
- Ability to talk/negotiate with C-Level.
- Ability to manage sales funnel.
- Must have a valid driver's license and satisfactory driving record.
- Ability to multi-task with sense of urgency in a dynamic and fast pace environment.
- Active listening skills to identify sales opportunities.
- Stable employment history.
- Ability to travel for sales training, kickoff meetings, etc., is required for this position.
- Successful completion of Sales Professional Assessment. Preferred Qualifications:
- Demonstrated, consistent record of success in an acquisition/hunter sales role.
- Experience developing, researching, and presenting formal proposals to senior level management and other key stakeholders.
- Demonstrated skills with a track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Ability to manage pipeline of opportunities to completion.
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to close opportunities rapidly.
- Familiar with local marketplace, companies, and communities in geography stated above.
- Demonstrated success in a changing and high-paced environment. #LI-POST1 Alternate Location: US-Arizona-Phoenix; US-California-Irvine; US-California-Walnut Creek; US-Colorado-Broomfield; US-Colorado-Denver; US-Idaho-Boise; US-Nevada-Las Vegas; US-Oregon-Portland; US-Pennsylvania-King Of Prussia; US-Utah-Salt Lake City; US-Washington-Seattle Requisition # : 169139 This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at EEO Statement We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, "protected statuses"). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training. Disclaimer The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Keywords: CenturyLink, Philadelphia, Lead Commercial Account Executive- West, Other, King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!