Engineer 2, Ad Content Systems
Company: Comcast Corporation
Posted on: February 9, 2024
Effectv, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps
local, regional and national advertisers use the best of digital
with the power of TV to grow their business. It provides
multi-screen marketing solutions to make advertising campaigns more
effective and easier to execute. Headquartered in New York with
offices throughout the country, Effectv has a presence in 66
markets with nearly 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
We're dedicated to helping our clients meet their business goals by
connecting them with their customers through multiscreen television
advertising. Working with companies from local startups to
nationwide corporations, we provide support to help each business
reach its target customers. By applying data to television
advertising in new ways, we're able to bring our clients the best
of digital media, coupled with the power of TV. To learn more,
check out www.effectv.com.Job SummaryResponsible for contributing
in project teams, troubleshooting operational issues, providing
technical solutions to operational problems, new product
implementation, implementing existing products and services and the
overall upkeep and maintenance of designated areas of advertising
content engineering. Acts in compliance with industry and Company
technical requirements, standards, policies and procedures. Works
with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.Job DescriptionCore
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair all but the most complex
issues. Performs maintenance activities with a minimum of
supervision and guidance. Leads technical outage bridges and
engages appropriate resources to drive issues to closure.
- Acts as an advocate for Advertising Engineering Operations
procedures, policies and processes. Ensures projects and
initiatives are adhering to Company standards.
- Tracks and reports operational workflows; maintains records of
results and feedback. Analyzes data and metrics, identifies problem
areas and provides actionable insight.
- Acts as a technical resource in projects and initiatives and
ensures successful project implementation.
- Contributes to design considerations for new products or
architectural changes to existing products.
- Analyses problems in design, configuration, data flow and data
state within a highly complex multi-product provisioning
- Performs routine maintenance tests for designated areas of
engineering and ensures all maintenance is properly validated to
- Provides training and guidance to less experienced team
- Attains industry standard certifications and education.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in
matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.Employees at all
levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and
qualifications.Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity
workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran
status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by
applicable law.EducationHigh School Diploma / GEDRelevant Work
Experience2-5 YearsSalary:Primary Location Pay Range: $68,836.63 -
$103,254.94Comcast intends to offer the selected candidate base pay
within this range, dependent on job-related, non-discriminatory
factors such as experience. The application window is 30 days from
the date job is posted, unless the number of applicants requires it
to close sooner or later.Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards
that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for
their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission
under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales
positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides
best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you
to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you
care for those who matter most. That's why we provide an array of
options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized
to meet the needs of your reality - to help support you physically,
financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your
everyday life. Please visit the on our careers site for more
Keywords: Comcast Corporation, Philadelphia , Engineer 2, Ad Content Systems, Other , Norristown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!