Wknd Public Safety Officer 2/4 - Bryn Mawr - Overnight
Company: Main Line Health
Location: Bryn Mawr
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Could you be our next Public Safety Officer working in our Every
Other Weekend Program at Bryn Mawr Hospital?
Why work as a Public Safety Officer with Main Line Health?
- Make an Impact! Safety is of utmost importance to our patients,
staff, and community! As a Public Safety Officer at Bryn Mawr
Hospital, you are responsible for both on and off-campus
surveillance to ensure a safe environment. Using your professional
judgment, you would monitor and respond appropriately to emergent
situations and delicate patient matters.
- Develop and Grow your Career! You are encouraged to attend MLH
Education & Development Classes that offer a variety of relevant
courses, tools, and resources to help achieve your personal and
professional goals. On-going feedback and career development are
provided by your Manager through the use of performance appraisals
and 1:1 communication to further develop yourself
- Join the Team! Like our patients, the Main Line Health Family
encompasses a wide range of backgrounds and abilities. Just as each
of our patients requires a personalized care plan, each of our
employees, physicians, and volunteers, bring distinctive talents to
Main Line Health. Regardless of our unique design, we all share a
purpose: providing superior service and care.
- Position-Specific Benefits include: We offer a number of
employee discounts to various activities, services and vendors...
And parking is always free!
Position: Public Safety Officer
Shift: 7pm - 7:30am every other Saturday and Sunday
1. Experience in a healthcare setting or security/customer
service-related field preferred.
2. Must possess strong keyboarding skills and proficiency in MS
Office Word and Outlook.
High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
1. Valid driver's license and good driving record for the last 3
2. Must be certified or eligible for Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
State Lethal Weapons Training Certification (Act 235).
3. Must complete Managing of Aggressive Behavior or MOAB parts 1, 2
& 3 within four months of employment.
- Requisition ID: 68119
- Employee Status: Regular
- Benefit Eligibility: Full-Time Benefits
- Schedule: Part-time
- Shift: Night Job
- Pay Range: $24.5 - $26
- Job Grade: 841
Keywords: Main Line Health, Philadelphia , Wknd Public Safety Officer 2/4 - Bryn Mawr - Overnight, Other , Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!