Company: The Judge Group
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Location: Philadelphia, PA Salary: $60,000.00 USD Annually -
$65,000.00 USD Annually Description: Our manufacturing client is
currently seeking a Labeling Specialist role for their corporate
office in the Philadelphia metro area. This is a HYBRID position
which includes 2 days at home and 3 days in office. Job
- Creates, reviews, approves, and maintains accurate food
labeling information for finished products
- Identifies, interprets, and reports relevant regulations to
ensure compliance and to minimize risks by applying working
knowledge of domestic and international food laws.
- Conduct ingredient documentation evaluations for compliance and
- Effectively communicates technical and regulatory data and
recommendations by appropriately tailoring content and approach to
the intended audience.
- Drafts departmental letters in response to customer and
consumer regulatory questions.
- Monitors industry relevant publications for insight on
potential risks, regulatory changes or trends and communicates
findings to team management.
- Assists with maintenance of identity preserved food
certifications, Kosher, Organic, Fair Trade, Non-GMO or
- Aids management in risk evaluation efforts related to product
labeling, claim verification, and allergen assessments.
- Assists in researching and collecting data for claim
- Maintains accurate and complete records, in compliance with
applicable recording requirements.
- Works with cross-functionally with internal and external
- Possess ability to interpret and apply federal, local, state,
and international food laws and regulations to all products sold
domestically or internationally.
- Capable of taking an independent initiative; achieve results to
benefit the department and company.Required Skills:
Keywords: The Judge Group, Philadelphia , Labeling Specialist, Other , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!