Posted on: November 18, 2023
As a global marketing experience company, Quad's goal is to help
our clients win every day. We use our data-driven integrated
marketing and manufacturing platform to streamline solutions for
our clients, reduce friction and enhance their marketing spend
effectiveness. We've built a rich legacy by believing in our
people, allowing them to act like owners and to take charge of
their own success. Whether an operator, sales rep, a graphic artist
or a clinician, we're all driven to perform at our best- for
ourselves and our clients. At our core, we're a company that
believes we can always create a better way.
The First Assistant will help the Press Operator in running the
main line offset presses unique to Chalfont. This department
provides the main printed material for the internal Conversion /
Finishing department and for use at other DMS locations. As one of
the creators of printed stock for our product, the operator
provides the customer with superior images on a consistent basis,
allowing customers to focus on issues. -
- Reads and understands Job Bag, Press Instruction Sheet/Job
Ticket, and Make-ready Checklist
- Performs Departmental Preventative Maintenance on Press
equipment as assigned.
- Responsible for the safe and effective operation of assigned
- Responsible for color to color registration, plate mounting,
blanket changing and removing rolls off of machine when
- Performs Quality checks on every roll of product
- Monitors and help with the performance of the 2nd
- Will help/provide training and direction to newly hired or
promoted press crew members.
- Assists Press Operator in maintaining production
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Actively participate in safety programs, follow safety policies
and procedures and maintain a safe work environment.
- Manages self-development.
- Must be detail and deadline oriented.
- Must be able to multitask and be flexible.
- Must be well versed in all aspects of helping run a
- Must be mechanically inclined.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Press specific experience a plus.
- 3 years minimum in Pressroom production experience.
- Must have working knowledge of Pressroom practices.
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including
401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values
diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging - a
space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to
exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any
unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin,
disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age,
marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other
basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad
also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any
of these protected categories.
Keywords: Quad, Philadelphia , Assistant Operator, Other , Collegeville, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!