RN Staff Development Coordinator- SNF
Company: Ann's Choice by Erickson Senior Living
Posted on: November 18, 2023
Location:Ann's Choice by Erickson Senior LivingAnn's Choice is a
beautiful 103-acre continuing care retirement community in Bucks
County, Pennsylvania. We're part of a growing network of
communities managed by Erickson Senior Living, a national provider
of senior living and health care with campuses in 11 states-and
growing. -We are hiring a Nurse Educator, RN for our Continuing
Care facility. The Nurse Educator, also known as the Staff
Development Coordinator, is responsible for coordinating and
ensuring the onboarding of all new staff within Continuing Care
(skilled nursing, assisted living, memory care, and long term
care), as well as providing clinical education to our employees.
The Nurse Educator partners with the clinical leaders and members
of the Interdisciplinary Team to assist with professional
development programs and orientation.Compensation: Commensurate
with experience starting at $70000 per yearHow you will make an
- Collaborate with clinical leaders and other Interdisciplinary
Team members to providing required in-service training to new &
- Coordinate designated non-clinical sessions and clinical
aspects of new general orientation as well as ongoing training for
the Continuing care staff
- Assist Continuing Care department directors to organize and
present instruction in a manner that meets the needs of the adult
- Oversee and assist in the development and implementation of
staff development plans
- Assist with the ongoing professional development of licensed
and non-licensed staff through in-service and continuing education
- Assist in identifying education trends monthly and provide
ongoing education sessions as identified by trends
- Maintain and communicate monthly staff development program
calendars, create training agendas to include contacting various
vendors for support and certification for clinical team
- Maintain functional employee in-service compliance records and
provides monthly reports to managers and DON
- Work with staff to complete all required annual education &
training and documents. Maintain proper documentation of all
orientation and in-service training according to federal, state,
and local regulations
- Integrate and communicate the organization's mission throughout
all educational events.
- Participates in the Quality Assurance / Performance Improvement
(QA/PI) process - -What we offer:
- A "career for life" approach to professional and personal
development for our greatest asset; our employees.
- Competitive benefits packages including medical, dental,
vision, and PTO in accordance with applicable state law.
- Onsite physicians group dedicated to only serving Erickson
Senior Living residents
- Education assistance, certification reimbursement, and student
loan refinancing partnership programs are available.
- Clinical leadership development opportunities
- Onsite medical centers, providing wellness visits and sick care
for all employees over 18 years of age.
- Free onsite parking at all of our communities and corporate
- 401k for all employees 18 and over. Company contribution up to
3% once eligibleWhat you will need:
- Graduate of a Registered Nurse degree program of college or
- BS in Nursing/Education is preferred.
- Basic computer skills required, including experience with
Microsoft Office, internet and web applications, PowerPoint, Excel,
- Experience with electronic medical records preferredErickson
Senior Living, its affiliates, and managed communities are Equal
Opportunity Employers and are committed to providing a workplace
free of unlawful discrimination and harassment on the basis of
race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status,
veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other
category protected by federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Ann's Choice by Erickson Senior Living, Philadelphia , RN Staff Development Coordinator- SNF, Other , Warminster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!