Adjunct, Simulation Facilitator
Company: Widener University
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Widener University has established a COVID-19 vaccination policy
that requires all faculty and staff who will be on our campuses to
be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Our goal is that
all members of the Pride may safely experience Widener's hands on,
inclusive, and personalized learning environment in person.
The Simulation Facilitator is responsible for providing a safe
practice environment within the Center of Simulation for students
at the baccalaureate, master's, and post master's levels. The
Simulation Facilitator is an adjunct position.
Reports to: The Director for the Center of Simulation and
- Assist Director for the Center of Simulation and Computerized
Testing and faculty with developing scenarios for simulation in
- Ensure simulation laboratories are properly prepared for
faculty and student utilization in a timely manner.
- Set-up and maintain equipment, able to troubleshoot and ensure
that equipment is working properly.
- Implement, run, and debrief scenarios.
- Implement evaluation for simulations including faculty and
- Participate in faculty development.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned or directed.
- Bachelor's degree working towards Master's degree or Master's
degree with a major in Nursing from an accredited
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years clinical experience and at least 1 year
of simulation experience.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Must have strong organizational skills, flexible, and superior
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with students,
support, and professional staff, and faculty.
Keywords: Widener University, Philadelphia , Adjunct, Simulation Facilitator, Other , Chester, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!