Company: Monte Nido & Affiliates, LLC
Posted on: September 18, 2023
We save lives while providing the opportunity for people to
realize their healthy selves.: Registered DietitianMONTE NIDO
VILLANOVA, PA -Monte Nido & Affiliates has been delivering
treatment for eating disorders for over two decades. -Our programs
offer a model of treatment that blends medically sophisticated care
with a personalized treatment approach. Our work is grounded in
evidence-based strategies for adults and adolescents suffering from
eating disorders. We work from a multi-disciplinary treatment team
approach while integrating state-of-the-art medical, psychiatric,
nutritional, and clinical strategies to provide comprehensive care
within an intimate home setting. -The Registered Dietitian is a
critical member of the leadership and clinical teams and
collaborates routinely with all disciplines to achieve optimal
client care. - -We are seeking a Registered Dietitian to join the
Monte Nido -team. The Registered Dietitian is a critical member of
the leadership and clinical teams and collaborates routinely with
all disciplines to achieve optimal client care. - -Nutrition
programming across all of our programs originates from the same
core foundations of health, freedom from eating disordered
behaviors, and developmentally appropriate progression toward
self-trust and internally-directed eating. -With this solid
foundation, our clients move through the early stages of food
relationship repair to the later stages of growth and expansion
into a recovered life. -Our HAES-informed nutritional care
- Recognition that healthy, recovered people come in all shapes
- Recognition that all bodies deserve to be nourished and
- Behavior-focused, rather than weight-focused philosophies
- Awareness that weight loss attempts and focus are
contraindicated for recovery from all eating disorder
- Kitchens and food environments that are open and accessible as
in a homelike setting -Salary: -Summary of Benefits
- Full oversight of meals prepared for clients on campus, and
- Insures all nutritional services meet established standards and
- Conduct nutrition assessments of clients, and monitor nutrition
- Participate in the treatment team's development of the Master
Treatment Plan. Qualifications::
- Bachelor's degree, at minimum, in Nutrition or related human
- At least one year working (or internship) in healthcare;
psychiatric setting preferred.
- Hold appropriate Registered Dietitian credential.
- Must have (or obtain) CPR/BLS before starting work.
- Strong computer skills.
- Passion for excellence in helping clients.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken. -We
are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be
an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran
status. -Benefits for FT jobs:
Our benefits are excellent and include paid time off, 401(k)
retirement plan, company-paid life and disability insurance, great
medical and dental plan choices, vision, and many other insurance
options to meet the needs of you and your loved ones.
Keywords: Monte Nido & Affiliates, LLC, Philadelphia , Nutritionist, Other , Villanova, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!