Substitute Teacher - No Experience Needed With a Bachelor's Degree!
Posted on: September 18, 2023
GetScale is hiring 100's of substitute teachers for Pennsylvania
School Districts including Philadelphia and Bucks County!
Make an impact - Develop career skills - Flexible schedule
Accepting applications from both certified substitute teachers and
those with no teaching experience. Our recruiting coordinators are
ready to help you through the entire application and onboarding
Substitute teachers carry out the daily educational program when a
teacher is absent. As a substitute teacher, you will have an
opportunity to amplify and develop your teaching expertise, provide
a great learning experience for students and become an integral
part of the school's educational team!
This position follows and teaches lesson plans, aids students in
understanding subject matter, and ensures that regular classroom
routines are followed.
- Administer day to day lesson plan and provide quality
instruction of classroom
- Maintain a safe and orderly classroom environment
- Report any student injuries, illness, and serious discipline
problems to school administration
- Perform additional duties as directed by school administration
If you do not have all necessary qualifications, your dedicated
hiring coordinator can help you obtain them.
- Bachelor's Degree and 06 permit or PA Instructional or
- PA Department of Education Form 6004: Arrest/Conviction Report
and Certification - Act 24
- PA State Police Criminal History Clearance - Act 34
- Federal Criminal History Clearance - Act 114
- Mandated Child Abuse Reporter Training - Act 126
- Child Abuse Clearance - Act 151
- Sexual Misconduct/Abuse Disclosure Release - Act 168
- Tuberculosis Test/Physical
- Proficient in English (speaking, reading, writing) Benefits:
- Full suite of benefits including: medical, dental, vision, and
- Ongoing job training + support
- Career advancement - partner districts routinely hire our
substitutes for full-time teaching positions
- Hundreds of daily substitute opportunities available - our
online portal allows you to choose jobs on the days you want in
your nearby school districts Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $120-$180 per day Associated topics: administrative assistant
i, administrative assistant iii, adminv, analyst, business
operational support, fellow, fundraising, intern, public relations
Keywords: GetScale, Philadelphia , Substitute Teacher - No Experience Needed With a Bachelor's Degree!, Other , Chester, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!