Provider Operations Application Administrator
Company: Community Behavioral Health.
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Provider Operations Application Administrator will oversee the
testing, implementation and ongoing maintenance activities related
to the Provide Operations' business applications with a high focus
on the Provider Portal. This will include providing technical
support and assistance to end users and acts as a liaison between
end users and IT department. Core Expectations: CBH will hold each
employee accountable to the following expectations which align with
our mission, vision, and corporate code of conduct.
- Perform key responsibilities as detailed in this job
description in a dependable, responsible, and positive manner
- Serve as a role model by exemplifying professional behavior,
language, skills, and attire in order to promptly and accurately
service the needs of stakeholders and their families
- Assure adherence to CBH policies and procedures so that all
work is of the highest quality and delivered in the most culturally
competent and cost effective manner
- Promote and manage diversity and acceptance within CBH and with
all stakeholders by honoring and respecting their individuality,
dignity and rights
- Offer suggestions and develop solutions to help promote
effective and efficient work processes and innovative programs
- Actively participate in required meetings and complete all
- Maintain high levels of advocacy and confidentiality to ensure
the success of CBH and our missionEssential Functions:
- Serve as CBH Provider Portal administrator.
- Responsible for managing, and leading Provider Portal project
within the constraints of business requirements and needs.
- Responsible for ensuring the Provider Portal is compliant with
all current and new Federal/CMS/State regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for providing technical support and troubleshooting
via telephone, in person or remotely to users to bring their
application issues to resolution.
- Lead efforts to maximize business application system benefits
with a customer-centric focus.
- Communicate and collaborate with subject matter experts (SME)
to develop provider training materials.
- Works with SME's and cross-departments to ensure accuracy, and
quality of provider portal content.
- Oversee the roll-out of functionality accounting for best
practices for portal usage and performance.
- Set key performance indicators ( KPIs) with the roadmap for end
user adoption as new applications and/or functions are
- Maintains up to date knowledge of trends and advances of best
practices, technologies, and techniques for business
- Assumes responsibility for new and ongoing maintenance of all
business content and ensures optimum operating performance.
- Ensures consistent style, formatting, and branding of provider
- Meet deadlines as defined by the project plans.
- Assist in the provider portal requirement gathering process,
driving alignment on requirements and functionality.
- Ensure in scope deployments are completed timely and per
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with the end
- Demonstrate the use of critical thinking skills with the
ability to prioritize needs rapidly.
- Makes recommendations on future improvements to content
management and workflow processes to improve user experience.
- Perform other support activities and duties as
assigned.Position Requirements: Education: Bachelor's Degree in
Computer Science or related field preferred, OR 3 years of
- 2 years of experience in designing, building, and implementing
business solutions using information technology
- 2 years of experience in business analysis
- 2 years of healthcare or health managed care experience Skills:
- Program management experience and ability to positively embrace
change and be a change agent.
- Ability to apply independent thoughts, connect the dots, and
gather information to solve problems.
- Success in working effectively across departments to achieve
positive business results.
- Experience driving change in a customer-facing business
- Superior communication (both written and verbal) and
- Thrive in a fast-paced, unstructured environment with changing
- Highly motivated and self-directed.
- Familiarity with behavioral health.
- Strong problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to interact effectively with a diverse range of
internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Highly organized, detail oriented, and dependable
- Proficient with Windows-based PC systems and Microsoft Office,
Smartsheet and other Core Competencies:
- Teamwork and Collaboration: Build and sustain relationships
with co-workers and stakeholders and support efforts and
deliverables. Encourage unity and help remove barriers to
productivity and success.
- Respect: Treat each other and our stakeholders with mutual
respect and sensitivity, recognizing the importance of
- Member Centric: Focus on the needs of our members by providing
value-added services, promoting strong relationships and going
beyond basic expectations to achieve the best possible
- Honesty and Integrity: Be open and honest in all we do.
Maintain the highest level of integrity at all times.
- Commitment to Service Excellence: Challenge ourselves to be
forward-thinking and committed to providing total stakeholder
satisfaction, first-in-class service and high quality, innovative
- Compassion and Empathy: Demonstrate a deep appreciation for
another's situation and point of view. Pay attention to emotional
cues, listen effectively and show an exceptional level of caring
about each person's perspectives and circumstances.
- Problem Solving: Build and implement logical solutions to
resolving challenges/issues by using individual knowledge and
experience while taking resources, constraints and CBH values into
- Initiative and Self-Directed: Proactively manage time and
resources in a way that ensures that all work is done in the most
efficient manner while identifying and implementing initiatives
without interventions from co-workers, supervisors or
- Flexibility and Adaptability: Continually adjust approaches and
behaviors in order to meet the constantly changing environment
head-on and accomplish CBH and individual goals. Strive to adapt
to, accept and embrace change within areas of responsibility.
- Communication: Effectively and appropriately share thoughts,
ideas and information - both written and oral. Respectfully listen
to co-workers and stakeholders to gain a full understanding of
issues/situations. Leadership Competencies:
- Strategic Thinking: Understand and integrate the long-term
vision of CBH and focus current activities on what is critical to
achieve future success including formulating objectives/priorities
and developing and implementing breakthrough ideas.
- Leadership: Effectively manage and guide efforts to address
challenges and drive continuous improvement for CBH's programs,
services and processes. Develop and implement effective strategies
and appropriate interpersonal styles to influence and guide
- Employee Development: Recognize and promote the necessity to
hire, assess, develop and retain high quality talent. Acknowledge
strengths and weaknesses in team members through an ongoing
performance management process that provides timely feedback in
order to help them develop and enhance performance.Work Conditions
(including travel, overtime required, physical requirements and
- This position requires the ability to travel, including
overnight travel, as needed.
- Regularly requires walking, standing, stooping, bending,
sitting, reaching, pushing, pulling and/or repetitive wrist/hand
movements for various lengths of time throughout the day.
- Ability to utilize computers and office equipment to complete
daily work responsibilities.
- Requires continuous, normal hearing and vision.
- Regularly works inside in areas that are adequately lighted and
ventilated. Some fluctuation in temperature. No protective
equipment routinely needed.
- Must be able to adapt to continuous changes/demands of the
job.Covid-19 Vaccine Requirement:
- The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people, and
their families continues to be a top priority. Subject to
applicable law, please be aware that CBH requires all employees to
be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment.Equal Employment
- We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity,
inclusion and belonging every day. CBH is an equal opportunity
employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion,
or any other personnel action based on all qualified individuals.
This is without regard to race, ethnicity, creed, color, religion,
national origin, age, sex/gender, marital status, gender identity,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability,
protected veteran status, genetic information or any other
characteristic protected individual genetic information, or
non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability in each
aspect of the human resources function by applicable federal,
state, or local law.Requesting An Accommodation:
- CBH is committed to providing equal employment opportunities
for individuals with disabilities or religious observance,
including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by
CBH and require an accommodation to perform the essential functions
of your role, you will be asked to participate in our accommodation
process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process
are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodation once
- If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities
with CBH and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious
observance, please send us an email at
Keywords: Community Behavioral Health., Philadelphia , Provider Operations Application Administrator, Other , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...