Dir, Integrated Data Quality EARN/WIOA
Company: Eckerd Kids (Eckerd Youth Alternatives, Inc)
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Working with us takes a certain kind of person; we want someone
who identifies with our values and is willing to challenge
themselves both personally and professionally. We seek employees
who are passionate about serving and - making a - difference in the
lives of others . Make more than a Living, Make a Difference
- Low-Cost Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 19 days of Paid Time Off the first year
- 11 paid holidays
- Retirement savings plan with employer match up to 5%
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid short-term and voluntary long-term disability
- Group Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary term life insurance Position Concept The Director of
Integrated Data Quality will directly monitor and supervise Data
and Quality Assurance Unit. This position will be the key point of
contact between Philadelphia Works R&D for all data quality and
performance issue questions. They will be the key person to arrange
and coordinate monitoring effects with the Centers and Philadelphia
works. They will work closely with the Workforce Team to ensure
quality services regarding job candidate enrollment, activity
changes and time and attendance tracking. Essential Functions
- Provide visual charts or graphs to staff, management, and
Funders as needed.
- Work closely with Philadelphia Works R&D to provide
narrative reports on the outcomes of our customers and special
- Strategically lead the process improvement needed to make data
entry and compliance more efficient.
- Support Philadelphia Works R&D with the creation of data
entry guidance in accordance with the state/federal
- Monitor data entry completion with an eye for compliance.
- Help provide qualitative details to our reporting of data
- Assist Site Administrator in the development, implementation,
and revision of EARN policies and procedures.
- Remain current on BETP master guidelines as it relates to EARN
programs by attending appropriate internal and external
- Ensure effective, accurate and coordinated communications with
Funders and County Assistance Office personnel. Network and
establish working relationships with appropriate personnel at the
County Assistance Offices.
- Provide analysis and strategic input to Director of Career
Services and Site Administrator using real-time data as well as
projections, contingency planning, and scenario-based modeling to
test proposed initiatives.
- Partnering with Philadelphia Works to use all data quality
tools at Centers. Accountable to Philadelphia Works data quality
- Partnering with Philadelphia Works to be a thought partner in
creation of Data Quality tools that would be useful for the
centers. Other Duties Include, But Not Limited To
- Participate in contract compliance and achievement of program
- Participate in additional programmatic and agency-wide
activities as assigned.
- Participate in program and WD Unit Total Quality Management
- Provide other programmatic support as needed.
- Participate in training as required.
- Ensure adherence to Eckerd's Policy and Procedure Manual.
Report any acts, incidents, or conditions that reflect the
possibility of inappropriate staff-to-participant/family
- Report any use of physical force and all unusual incidents per
Eckerd policy and state guidelines.
- Perform other duties as assigned or needed. Position
Specifications Education: Bachelor's Degree required, from an
accredited college or university in Data Science, Computer Science
or related field. Experience: 7+ years of technical experience in a
data-driven role required. 5+ years in a leadership capacity and
supervisory experience required. Previous experience working with
the targeted population. Skills: A proven background of leadership
experience ensuring all staff are accountable and provided the
necessary tools for technical and developmental success.
Demonstrated proficient in using Microsoft Office applications,
database tracking systems. Able and open to learn new systems and
technical processes quickly. Ability to drive projects across
teams, amidst competing priorities. Ability to identify challenges
and propose both short-term and long-term solutions. Excellent
verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills. Must be
detail oriented and highly organized with strong analytical skills.
Ability to maintain a leadership role with excellent verbal and
written communication skills. Must be able to meet deadlines and
work on multiple projects on tight timeline. Great organizational
and time management abilities. Ability to relate to people of
diverse educational and cultural backgrounds as well as government
agencies, public officials, and all levels of management.
Collaboration, and problem-solving skills. Other: -Must have
appropriate and valid state driver's license and be able to meet
requirements for Eckerd's Auto Insurance and be able to drive for
business purposes. Must meet state criminal background check
requirements. Physical/Mental Demands: The environment is an open
office/classroom type facility that is reasonably clean and
comfortable. The incumbent is in a non-confined setting in which
he/she is free to move about. Regional travel approx. 50% of the
time. In the course of performing this position the incumbent
spends time writing, typing, speaking, listening, lifting (up to 20
pounds), carrying, seeing (such as close, color and peripheral
vision, depth perception and adjusted focus), sitting, pulling,
walking, standing, squatting, kneeling and reaching. *This job
description is intended to describe the general nature and level of
work being performed by a person assigned to this job. It is not to
be construed as an exhaustive list of all job duties that may be
performed by a person so classified. About Our Workforce Programs:
Eckerd Connects provides Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act
(WIOA) services through contracts with the U.S. Department of Labor
and local workforce boards, partnerships, and strategies to provide
and create a career pathway for youth, adults, and dislocated
workers. Training services include occupational skills training,
customized training, on-the-job training, incumbent worker
training, and transitional employment opportunities. We provide
youth with development, academic instruction, career & technical
education, and access to the 14 WIOA Youth Elements. We establish
and develop relationships and networks with large and small
employers and their intermediaries as well as develop, convene, or
implement industry or sector partnerships. Our Program Location:
Eckerd Connects - Workforce Development - 3901 Market Street, 2nd
Floor - Philadelphia, PA 19104 Connect with Us Video: -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0Qtn-KpLpc&t=2s Eckerd Youth
Alternatives, Inc. ("Eckerd Connects") considers all qualified
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, age,
disability, or status as a protected veteran. Eckerd Connects is a
drug-free workplace and utilizes E-verify to confirm employment
Keywords: Eckerd Kids (Eckerd Youth Alternatives, Inc), Philadelphia , Dir, Integrated Data Quality EARN/WIOA, Other , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...