File Clerk EARN/WIOA
Company: Eckerd Connects
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Working with us takes a certain kind of person; we want someone
who identifies with our values and is willing to challenge
themselves both personally and professionally. We seek employees
who are passionate about serving and -making a -difference -in the
lives of others. -Make more than a Living, Make a Difference -Our
Benefits (FT): -
- Low-Cost Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 19 days of Paid Time Off the first year
- 11 paid holidays
- Retirement savings plan with employer match up to 5%
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid short-term and voluntary long-term disability
- Group Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary term life insurancePosition ConceptThe File Clerk
position is responsible for continuously entering & updating data
from various source documents into databases for storage,
processing, and data management purposes. -Essential Functions
- Conduct regular file maintenance checks to ensure daily
auditing procedures are in place.
- Review new employers and contact them if additional information
is needed to approve their CWDS accounts.
- Run daily reports on pending new employers and their job
- Perform data entry of participant and employer information into
statewide system (CWDS) and other systems, as well as the team-wide
- Perform data entry of participant's workshop attendance through
service notes, service records and course registrations.
- Perform data entry for services provided to employers.
- Collect, examine, scan, and organize documents for EARN and
WIOA program files.
- Communicate with Quality Assurance (QA) and Compliance
Specialist (CS) to ensure that all required documents are collected
and filed accordingly for EARN and WIOA participant files.
- Manage, organize, and maintain documents in paper and
electronic filing systems.
- Prepare files for state/federal audits and organize and arrange
files for annual archiving.
- Provide general administrative assistance.
- Accurately complete required documentation and paperwork
- Manage ISO compliance and audits. Review and prepare files for
external audits. -
- Track, report and ensure compliance with ISO auditing
- Understand and review Labor Exchange Manual. Implement and
adhere to the Quality Assurance System
- Communicate with all team members on data entry needs, file
deficiencies and follow up to ensure file is updated.
- Provide research and support for critical team decisions;
Implement project management skills, tools, and methods.
- Process request for documents needed by staff. -Other Duties
Include, But Not Limited To
- Participate in required training and development activities as
- Report any acts, incidents or conditions that reflect the
possibility of inappropriate participant-to-participant or
- Perform other duties as assigned. -Position
SpecificationsEducation: -High School diploma or equivalent
required.Experience: - Related data entry experience or related
office experience.Skills: - Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, MS
PowerPoint, and MS Outlook a must, knowledge of operating standard
office equipment, excellent communication skills both written and
verbal, ability to prioritize projects, strong problem-solving
skills, good research skills and attention to detail. Ability to
work independently, manage large file workloads, and keep file room
professionally organized.Other: - Must have appropriate and valid
state driver's license. Must meet state criminal background check
requirements. Some travel may be required.Travel: - Must be able to
meet requirements for Eckerd's Auto Insurance and be able to drive
for business purposes.Physical Demands: - Ability to sit at desk
for long periods of time and tolerate extended periods of data
entry. -The environment is an open office/classroom type facility
that is reasonably clean and comfortable. -The incumbent is in a
non-confined setting in which he/she is free to move about. -The
position requires that the incumbent spend time writing, typing,
speaking, listening, lifting (up to 25 pounds), carrying, seeing
(such as close, color and peripheral vision, depth perception and
adjusted focus), sitting, pulling, walking, standing, squatting,
kneeling, and reaching. Must be free of communicable diseases as
required by the state and to the extent that knowledge is
attainable under the law.*This job description is intended to
describe the general nature and level of work being performed by a
person assigned to this job. It is not to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all job duties that may be performed by a person
so classified.About Our Workforce Programs:Eckerd Connects provides
Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) services through
contracts with the U.S. Department of Labor and local workforce
boards, partnerships, and strategies to provide and create a career
pathway for youth, adults, and dislocated workers. -Training
services include occupational skills training, customized training,
on-the-job training, incumbent worker training, and transitional
employment opportunities. -We provide youth with development,
academic instruction, career & technical education, and access to
the 14 WIOA Youth Elements. We establish and develop relationships
and networks with large and small employers and their
intermediaries as well as develop, convene, or implement industry
or sector partnerships.Our Program Location:Eckerd Connects -
Workforce Development -3901 Market Street, 2nd Floor -
Philadelphia, PA 19104Connect with Us Video:
-Copy & paste the link into your browser for more program
paste the link into your browser for more program information:
Alternatives, Inc. ("Eckerd Connects") considers all qualified
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, age,
disability, or status as a protected veteran. - -Eckerd Connects is
a drug-free workplace and utilizes E-verify to confirm employment
Keywords: Eckerd Connects, Philadelphia , File Clerk EARN/WIOA, Other , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...