Patient Access Rep
Company: Holy Redeemer
Posted on: March 19, 2023
PATIENT ACCESS REP
SUMMARY OF JOB:
Facilitates and stages an intentional, personalized, high quality and efficient experience for the patient, visitor and family who present for services. Maintains a highly visible physical presence upon entry to and departure from the facility/conversation room. Manages patient flow by monitoring and anticipating patient arrivals and departures; analyzing multiple service schedules simultaneously; planning logistics; and, maintaining situational awareness. Registers patients for all outpatient diagnostic services. Obtains and verifies patient information. Verifies insurance information and ensures proper referrals and authorizations are on file as needed. Collects patient responsibility at time of service. Completes work list tasks as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED required. Must provide proof of education. - An inspiring, positive, get it done attitude.
- Ability to problem-solve, improvise and implement in high pressure or time sensitive situations
- Passionate about individualizing and ensuring a positive, meaningful experience.
- Compassionate, sensitive and supportive of the emotional, spiritual, physical and health care needs of patients.
- Have a desire to build and develop relationships that enhance each individual's health care experience beyond the health care environment.
- Impeccable communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creative and imaginative.
- Able to collaborate and work with a team of health care providers.
- Excellent computer/technology skills and application ability.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and insurance requirements preferred.
PATIENT ACCESS REP
Keywords: Holy Redeemer, Philadelphia , Patient Access Rep, Other , Richboro, Pennsylvania
here to apply!