Territory Business Managers, CNS, Philadelphia
Company: CARDINAL SERVICES LTD.
Posted on: March 19, 2023
- Field-based Territory Business Managers (TBM) will be
responsible for the successful launch and rapid market adoption of
Spritam and any other additional products which may be assigned
within their respective territories. Field-based TBM will conduct
in-office (face to face) sales calls and virtual (tele-sales)
selling based upon business needs within each territory.The TBM
will mentor up to 2 in-house tele-sales representatives. To be
successful, the Field-based TBM should be a competitive, highly
driven self-starter who has been successful in either (1)
navigating the institutional pharmaceutical sales process, ideally
possessing existing, positive, relationships with Child
Neurologists and Neurologists who treat Epilepsy or (2) a strong,
proven record of accomplishment in a business-to-business sales
environment. In addition to the qualities and experience required,
each TBM should be ethically and morally sound individuals who will
verbally and behaviorally represent the company's values and
passion to everyone they interact with. Primary Duties and
- Achieve growth objectives for unique prescribers, market share,
NRx/RRx/TRx, and all financial metrics through personal promotion
of the company's brand products, conducted via a mix of
face-to-face and telesales initiatives.
- Mentor up to 2 designated tele-sales representatives including
participate in the training, coaching, performance management, and
employee retention with an eye toward continuous improvement and
- Maintain comprehensive understanding of the territory business
drivers such as prescriber landscape, market access (office access
and managed care access), key opinion leader activity, regional
advocacy group activity, business opportunities, challenges and
threats to inform management on areas for growth and
- Develop and maintain effective strong working relationships
with strategic partners, key accounts and Key Opinion Leaders
(KOLs) within the Field to promote and sustain brand loyalty while
influencing prescribing decisions.
- Possess a comprehensive knowledge of product(s) and technology
understanding of all assigned products, disease states, treatment
regimes, competitor products, market and industry. Travel: Travel
required; approximately 50% Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Business Acumen understanding business principles and practices
relevant to building strong, productive relationships, leveraging
strong emotional and situational awareness in order to more
effectively drive the business
- Organization- Ability to maintain accurate and detailed records
of appointments, sales calls, follow-up calls, samples, key account
- Time Management Ability to set priorities and workflow to
accomplish day to day tasks in a timely manner.
- Leadership skills ability to influence the actions of those not
without a direct reporting relationship.
- Strategic implementation ability to understand and implement
corporate and account strategies
- Problem solving/analytical skills ability to analyze a wide
variety of data including sales and market data to make business
- Relationship building skills ability to develop and maintain
strategic relationships with key thought leaders and build trust
with others in order to increase competitive advantage
- Communication ability to communicate ideas, data both verbally
and written, in a persuasive and appropriate manner including
strong public speaking and presentation skills.
- Industry Knowledge understands the pharmaceutical industry and
the prescription drug distribution and reimbursement process.
- Product Knowledge cognitive ability to learn, understand, and
communicate complex scientific and medical information; Face to
face or virtually Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree (B. A. or B.S.) from a four-year college or
university 2+ years pharmaceutical industry experience and/or
strong Business-to-Business Sales experience with a proven track
record of success.
- 2+ years successful pharmaceutical industry experience specific
to the Epilepsy market preferred
- 3+ years successful business-to-business sales experience
- Recent and relevant experience within an institutionally
focused CNS pharmaceutical market and environment a plus Physical
Factors and Environment: Required to sit, talk, see and hear.
Occasionally required to walk, lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Must use hands and fingers to operate computer. Must have the
ability to adjust focus for unplanned activities and other duties
as assigned. Daily contact requires courtesy, discretion, and sound
judgment. The work environment is indoors. The noise level in the
work environment is usually moderately quiet. GENERAL INFORMATION:
The above information is intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this
position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all
duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so
classified. Prasco is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse
workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background
Keywords: CARDINAL SERVICES LTD., Philadelphia , Territory Business Managers, CNS, Philadelphia, Other , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...