CT Scan Technologist/$10,000 Sign on Bonus!
Company: Main Line Health
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Could you be our next CAT Scan Technologist at Paoli Hospital?
Why work as a CAT Scan Tech with Main Line Health?
- Make an Impact! Have you thought of working for one of the
premier healthcare providers in the area? Do you want to perform a
variety of CT procedures and have a chance to exercise your
professional judgment? MLH is looking for an experience CAT Scan
Technologist who can maintain a demeanor complimentary to our
standards and medical ethics as well as providing appropriate care
for all patient populations while demonstrating the ability to work
independently in provision of services. You'll use your excellent
customer service skills in verifying the patient's clinical
history, preparing them for the procedure, and ultimately creating
a positive experience for your patient.
- Develop and Grow your Career! Invest in furthering your
education through seeking certifications or advanced degrees by
taking advantage of our Tuition Reimbursement! This position is
eligible for up to $6,000 per year based upon your Full or Part
- Join the Team! Like our patients, the Main Line Health Family
encompasses a wide range of backgrounds and abilities. Just as each
of our patients requires a personalized care plan, each of our
employees, physicians, and volunteers, bring distinctive talents to
Main Line Health. Regardless of our unique design, we all share a
purpose: providing superior service and care.
- Position-Specific Benefits include: You are eligible for up to
160 hours of paid time off per year based on your Full or Part Time
status. We also offer a number of employee discounts to various
activities, services, and vendors... And employee parking is always
Position: CAT Scan Technologist
Shift: 3p-11:30p, on call and holiday requirement
1. Minimum one year recent Cat Scan experience preferred
2. Recent-related CT experience preferred.
Graduate of JRCERT approved program in Radiologic Technology.
1. Certification by the American Registry of Radiologic
Technologists ARRT (R) required
2. Advanced Certification by the American Registry of Radiologic
Technologist ARRT (CT) preferred
3. IV certification preferred or certification must be achieved by
end of training/onboarding process for continued employment.
4. Provider BLS (American Heart Assoc/American Red Cross)
This position requires you to wear a respirator as part of the job
- Requisition ID: 65490
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
Keywords: Main Line Health, Philadelphia , CT Scan Technologist/$10,000 Sign on Bonus!, Other , Paoli, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!