SBO Customer Service Rep
Company: Main Line Health
Location: Newtown Square
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Could you be our next SBO - Single Billing Office Customer Service
Representative at Main Line Health?
Why work as a SBO Customer Service Representative with Main Line
- Make an Impact! Are you a whiz with numbers? In this role, you
will be responsible for the addressing customer-driven inquiries
and the collection of patient balances in a timely and accurate
manner. This position requires a strong knowledge of facility,
professional, and homecare billing practices and workflows. Use
your effective communication skills to explain charges, payments,
and adjustments for the respective entities. You'll need to
maintain knowledge of current insurance rules, in addition to
facility, professional, and homecare contract requirements.
- Develop and Grow your Career! Invest in furthering your
education through seeking certifications or advanced degrees by
taking advantage of our Tuition Reimbursement! This position is
eligible for up to $6,000 per year based upon your Full or Part
- Join the Team! Like our patients, the Main Line Health Family
encompasses a wide range of backgrounds and abilities. Just as each
of our patients requires a personalized care plan, each of our
employees, physicians, and volunteers, bring distinctive talents to
Main Line Health. Regardless of our unique design, we all share a
purpose: providing superior service and care.
- Position-Specific Benefits include: You are eligible for up to
120 hours of paid time off per year based on your Full or Part Time
status. We also offer a number of employee discounts to various
activities, services, and vendors... And employee parking is always
Position: SBO Customer Service Representative
Shift: 40 hours per week - Monday through Fridays - 9:30AM to 6PM.
* Remote position with the ability to orient on-site.
1. Microsoft Office applications experience.
2. Knowledge of insurance contracts, billing regulations and
medical terminology preferred.
3. Knowledge of HCPCS/CPT/ICD-10 and revenue codes preferred.
4. Good written/oral communications and problem solving skills
5. Strong analytical, mathematical and organizational skills
1. One to two years in customer service, healthcare billing
experience and/or accounts receivable experience.
2. Experience with automated patient accounting systems
1. Certified Revenue Cycle Specialist (CRCS)/American Association
of Healthcare Administrative Management (AAHAM), or Certified
Revenue Cycle Representative (CRCR)/Healthcare Financial Management
- Requisition ID: 65857
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
Keywords: Main Line Health, Philadelphia , SBO Customer Service Rep, Other , Newtown Square, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!