Food Prep Associate
Company: Brock & Company Inc.
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Description:Food Prep Associate - Monday through Thursday -
Benefits - Lansdale, PAWage: $16.50 Per HourMonday - Thursday 6:00
am - 2:00 pmBenefits Available for Full-Time Employees:
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans available
- Paid Time Off
- 401 (K) Plan with Company Match
- Life & AD&D InsuranceTHIS POSITION IS LOCATED IN LANSDALE,
PA AND IS NOT ACCESSIBLE VIA PUBLIC TRANSPORTATIONBrock & Company
is the premier provider of contract food management to corporations
and private and independent schools throughout the Mid-Atlantic and
New England regions. Our aim is to deliver outstanding quality food
services exceeding our clients' expectations every day. With an
extensive array of clients, Brock has a formula for success that is
simple. We focus on top quality products combined with people who
have a passion for food and service. Brock provides a family-owned,
corporate supported, financially sound organization that is
committed to our clients and associates and is always striving for
excellence.As a member of the Brock team, you will experience a
work schedule that allows for a quality of life. Our food programs
are dynamic, the menus cutting edge and creative. We welcome your
input to implement, solve problems, and help drive these programs
to success. You can influence the outcome, and we will give you the
tools to be successful. The Food Prep position will prepare, cook
and serve hot and cold foods determined by the supervisor.Essential
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare, cook and serve hot and cold foods as determined by the
- Assemble, operate and disassemble the following equipment: Meat
and cheese slicer, food processor, food blenders and mixers (floor
and table models), R-2/Robocoupe, food choppers & cutters.
- Operate the following equipment: saute burners, convection
oven, kettle steamer, warming unit, pizza oven, microwave,
grill/flat top and fryer. Various size pots/pans, platters, dishes
and hand held utensils, knives, mops, brooms, dust pans, buckets,
cleaning towels and agents.
- Receive, unpack, rotate and stow deliveries per supervisor's
- Comply and comprehend both verbal and written instructions from
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Perform specific jobs appropriate to the unit's circumstances
determined by the supervisor.
- Lift and move food, food containers and other non-food items
from floor position to no higher than one's own height.
- Adhere to client and company protocols related to COVID-19
workplace safety and sanitation standards.
- Follow all outlined health and safety regulations with regard
to equipment use and personal hygiene.Equal Opportunity Employer -
M/F/D/V Uniforms and Meals ProvidedPlease respond with resume or
letter of intent.Requirements:PI202155881
Keywords: Brock & Company Inc., Philadelphia , Food Prep Associate, Other , Lansdale, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!