Heat Treat Assistant/Apprentice
Company: TEAM Inc.
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Heat Treat Assistant/Apprentice
The Assistant Electrical HTT Technician assists in performing
Electrical Heat Treatment for the use of heating normally to
extreme temperatures, to achieve a desired result such as hardening
or softening of a material. This position assists with heat
treatment jobs on a variety of components in the refining,
petrochemical, power and construction industries. Also, assists in
performing various heat treatment jobs ranging from small to medium
size electrical projects and may include other Heat Treat Methods.
This position provides assistance to senior technicians in the
performance of Heat Treat Services to a diverse client base
Essential Job Functions
- Maintains a safe, secure and healthy environment by adhering to
Company/Customer safety standards and practices and to legal
regulations, alerting others regarding potential hazards or
- Performs all duties as assigned and adheres to TEAM's Core
Values and 7 Critical Choices.
- Assists the work of senior Technicians assigned to project and
performing heat treatment duties.
- Assists with the set up and completion of heat treatment
- Conducts job walks with certified technicians and communicates
- Interfaces with clients and co-workers.
- Ensures jobs are completed in a timely manner and according to
- May assist Account and Operations Mangers with quoting and
- Assists Technician in set-up/tear-down of equipment; perform
routine and preventive maintenance tasks, calibrations and overall
equipment and facilities upkeep.
- Assists technicians in project execution and daily tasks
associated with providing industrial maintenance services.
- Assists with proper documentation and reports of services
- Learns and abides by heat treat procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must possess valid Driver's License.
- Heat Treat experience preferred.
- Travel required.
- Position is based out of a branch or site location.
- Field duties require indoor and outdoor work in a plant
- Interaction with other crew employees, as well as supervisors
and client personnel.
- Working in plant and/or shop areas around production machinery
with extreme noise levels.
- Must be able to wear safety equipment as required by the safety
department for personal protection.
- May be at more than one job site in a day and must be able to
tolerate climate changes.
- May be required to travel out of town on a periodic basis.
Physical and Mental Requirements
- Ability to lift and carry 75 pounds
- Must be able to walk and climb except when performing non-field
- Sufficient clarity of speech and hearing or other communication
capabilities, with or without reasonable accommodation, which
permits employee to communicate effectively.
- Sufficient vision or other powers of observation, with or
without reasonable accommodations, which permits employee to
- Sufficient manual dexterity with or without reasonable
accommodation, which permit the employee to perform routine office
- Sufficient personal mobility and physical reflexes, with or
without reasonable accommodations to perform office duties and
travel when necessary to off-site locations.
- Sufficient personal mobility to maneuver within a refinery or
plant environment to include the ability to gain access to elevated
platforms via ladders and stairwells.
- Ability to maintain focus and multitask effectively.
- Excellent communication skills.
TEAM provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
Keywords: TEAM Inc., Philadelphia , Heat Treat Assistant/Apprentice, Other , Swedesboro, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!