Company: Center City Law Firm PC
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Our firm is a boutique consumer protection firm with offices
Philadelphia, New York, and San Francisco We handle a wide range of
consumer protection matters with an emphasis on credit reporting
and background check cases. We are currently looking for a
paralegal to work on a team that consists of 1 attorney and 1 other
paralegal. Job duties will include traditional litigation work on
individual plaintiff cases along with new client intake.
* 2 years of experience in client intake.
* Phone presence is going to be VERY IMPORTANT (Customer Service
* General knowledge of the litigation process
* Experience with discovery requests and responses
* Experience with drafting pleadings
* Software- Clio, Westlaw, must be tech savvy.
* Experience with PACER, ECF and E-filing is recommended
* Excellent administrative, organization and communication
* Strong teamwork skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Retirement plan
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
Current hybrid system in place. Training will take place in-person
for several weeks. After training--working from home 2x a week is
* Bachelor's (Preferred)
* Paralegal: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Center City Law Firm PC, Philadelphia , Intake Paralegal, Other , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!