Call Center Representative (Medical Office)
Company: Arthritis, Rheumatic & Bone Disease Associates
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*What You'll Be a Part of: the ARBDA Culture*
Arthritis, Rheumatic and Bone Disease Associates (ARBDA) is one of
the largest, most experienced, and Top-Rated rheumatology practices
in the nation. Established in 1974, we have been caring for
patients for close to 50 years. ARBDA has grown from a single
office to 6 offices throughout south and central New Jersey and
employs over 100 employees and growing. Our team is dedicated to
diagnosing, treating, and medically managing arthritis,
inflammatory and autoimmune diseases and Osteoporosis. Our mission
is that we strive to continually build relationships with our
patients and their families through treatment, education, and
advocacy while maximizing their quality of life.
At ARBDA everyone has an opportunity to make an impact and put
their skills and interests front and center. We are growing and
want you to join our supportive culture and make your mark! Our
team of doctors has an unwavering compassion for our patients and
our employees. Be a part of something big!
*What You Will Do: *
The Call Center Representative answers calls in a timely and
professional manner, schedules patient appointments, transfers
calls appropriately and tasks messages appropriately
* Answers calls and schedules appointments into EMR.
* Enters patient demographics, insurance, and necessary clinical
information into EMR.
* Confirms new patient, follow up and infusion appointments.
* Optimizes the practice schedule.
* Works closely with billing department regarding insurance.
* Verifies insurance.
* Reschedules appointments during provider absences.
* Checks holding tanks and call center voicemail regularly.
* Answers calls and routes calls to appropriate departments.
* Enters tasks and routes tasks to appropriate departments.
* Responds to emergency calls according to established
* Regular attendance in the office.
* Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with
patients, colleagues, physicians, and the public.
* Successfully manages interactions with challenging or difficult
* Works well both independently and as a team member.
* Ability to multi-task, be detail oriented, problem solve, and
* Communicates with Answering Service for on-call schedule
* Prepares and sends new patient packets.
*What You'll Have: *
* High School diploma or equivalent required.
* Two years health care /medical receptionist experience utilizing
EMR in a healthcare setting preferred.
* Call Center experience in a healthcare setting preferred.
* Strong knowledge of medical terminology.
*Benefits You Will Receive: *
ARBDA's programs reflect our continued commitment to our employees.
We take pride in offering a competitive benefits package including
health, dental, life, and long term disability insurance. We offer
a 401K plan with a company contribution.
Job Type: Full-time
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Disability insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* What is your desired salary?
* Call center: 1 year (Preferred)
* Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
* EMR systems: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Arthritis, Rheumatic & Bone Disease Associates, Philadelphia , Call Center Representative (Medical Office), Other , Voorhees, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!