Patient Access Specialist - Call Center
Company: Penn Medicine - Becker ENT & Allergy
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Penn Medicine - Becker ENT & Allergy is a fast-growing,
multi-specialty practice with several locations throughout Central
and South Jersey. Our staff includes otolaryngologists,
audiologists, facial plastic surgeons, allergists, speech-language
pathologists, and nurse practitioners and we offer specialized care
for a wide range of health problems.
We are looking for a Patient Access Specialist - Call Center
Representative to join our team in Voorhees, NJ. As a Call Center
Representative, you will be the first point of contact for the
practice. This role is ideal for someone who has strong customer
service skills and works well under pressure. This is a great
opportunity for someone looking for a full time position with a
rapidly growing practice. We offer a competitive salary, medical
benefits, paid holidays, paid vacation time and a 401K plan.
* Answer telephone promptly and in a polite and professional
* Obtain and enter all client information into the Epic system
including all demographics and insurance information.
* Schedule appointments for all locations and providers throughout
the practice - review appointment date, time, location, and
provider name with caller.
* Confirm appointments with patients and inform them of what items
to bring and to arrive early to complete any patient paperwork that
is needed prior to appointment time.
* Answer questions and offer other information, as requested, to
provide patient-focused service and a positive impression of the
* Maintain a pleasant and positive disposition during every
telephone interaction and use de-escalation techniques when
* Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information.
* Ability to communicate effectively on the telephone.
* Ability to exercise good judgment to handle calls
* Basic computer knowledge and skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
be considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* Call Center: 1 year (Preferred)
* Medical Office: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Penn Medicine - Becker ENT & Allergy, Philadelphia , Patient Access Specialist - Call Center, Other , Voorhees, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!