Customer Service Representative / Dispatcher (11pm-7am)
Company: Interstate Fleet Services
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Are you a rockstar employee looking for a new career in a rapidly
growing organization? Our organization could be just what you're
looking for. As part of our Dispatch Customer Service team, you are
the lifeline between our customers and our road technicians.
*Your job: *
* Take all inbound calls from customers
* Input them into the dispatch software
* Monitor progress of each job you are managing from start to
* Communicate with the customer via check calls and email on the
current status of each job
* Process payments and PO's
* Manage repairs that your customers may have in process to ensure
that they are receiving superior customer service by overseeing and
ensuring that we are providing service our mothers would be proud
*What you'll need to bring to the table: *
* Availability of the third shift and a weekend shift. This means
you must have the ability to work a 8 hour shift between the hours
of 11pm-8am on a 5 day work schedule which will include one shift
on the weekend.
* Ability to multitask. This means managing multiple phone lines,
while using email and in-house computer programs.
* Hall of Fame work ethic, a backbone for effectively communicating
with our customers and technicians, and the ability to handle
* Basic computer skills where you will be trained to utilize each
program that we use to run the and manage our jobs.
*What's in it for you: *
* Solid 40+ Hours A Week.
* Advancement opportunities with structured career paths and
* Paid training to set you up for success
* Growth potential as our company's vision is nationwide growth
* Comfortable work environment where jeans and T's are
Work hard, play hard - enjoy occasional paid for lunches both on
and off site, cake parties, holiday parties and more!
*Who Are We & What We Do: *
Our organization is a nationwide industry leader in the Fleet
Repair and Maintenance Industry. We repair fleets of tractor
trailers, buses, equipment both on the roadside when they breakdown
and provide preventative maintenance at the customers location for
some of the most recognized companies in North America. We are
currently in over 33 locations throughout the country and we are
growing to become nationwide.
*How To Apply: *
If interested in this position, please submit your resume for
consideration or contact our recruitment department at (888)
589-9281 Ext 203.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $17.00 per hour
* Flexible schedule
* 8 hour shift
* Do you drive and own your own vehicle? Our office is NOT walking
distance of public transportation (Septa) and not ideal for Uber or
* How soon are you looking to start working ?
* Do you have the ability to work the hours of 11pm-7am, Tuesday
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Interstate Fleet Services, Philadelphia , Customer Service Representative / Dispatcher (11pm-7am), Other , Horsham, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!