Business Processing Associate
Company: KAR Global
Posted on: November 26, 2022
What we do:For more than 30 years, we've been committed to
making dreams come true for independent car dealers. AFC's finance
solutions provide liquidity to more than 12,000 independent
dealerships across North America freeing up cash flow to give them
more time to focus on building their business. Our solutions
amplify dealers' purchasing power so they can stock their
dealership lot with vehicles their customers seek. With our
people-first culture, AFC believes in creating an environment where
team members look forward to work each day. AFC is committed to
helping each team member develop their own career dream. With
cross-team and cross-KAR company development opportunities, team
members are able to pursue any position of interest. We're looking
for:AFC is seeking a team member who will complete a variety of
loan processing tasks in support of AFC's customers within an
assigned geographic area. This person must develop competence in
the technical aspects of loan processing (floorplanning) and
administration. The ideal candidate will have strong
problem-solving skills, top-notch listening skills, the ability to
work in a fast-paced environment, and process high volumes of
documents with a strong attention to detail.Your impact:As the
Business Processing Associate you'll:
- Develop a thorough understanding of AFC policies, processes and
procedures relative to loan processing (floorplanning). -
- Understand how the loan processing role contributes to the
greater purpose of the business. -The attention to detail and
compliance is critical to mitigating risk concerns.
- Process and manage titles including receiving, scanning,
filing, sending, and tracking. - The Business Process Associate may
need to ensure the title negotiability and perfect the titles as
- Communicate across the organization and/or management to
- Apply payments and process daily deposits.
- Complete lienholder direct pays and non-auction purchase
- Notify appropriate team members of document related issues or
- Understand and operate within compliance of all applicable laws
and codes for their assigned geographic area.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.Background Qualifications:
- One (1) year of relevant experience is preferred.
- Familiarity with concepts, procedures and processes typically
used in automotive and financial services industries is
- Preparation or review of documents and reports using Microsoft
Office based products, customer relationship management (CRM) tools
and internal work queues are major components of the position.
- Good organizational and verbal communication skills are
- Must have intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word,
- Occasional local travel may be necessary.
- A valid driver's license is required.
Working with the best in the industry:AFC is proud to be a
subsidiary of KAR Global. - AFC's core business complements the
other business units within the KAR Auction Services group of
companies, including ADESA , TradeRev , BacklotCars , PAR North
America, High Tech Locksmiths, and many more. This diversity allows
KAR Global to provide a full spectrum of services - from whole car
auction to financing, remarketing, technology, and
inspection/repair services. For more information about KAR Auction
Services and its affiliated companies, visit -KARGlobal.com.AFCWe
fuel the entrepreneurial dream in our community through our people,
products, and our four values that drive every business decision
and customer interaction:Elevating relationships - - - Powered by
passion - - Vision-driven - -- - Dedicated to you
Keywords: KAR Global, Philadelphia , Business Processing Associate, Other , Lansdale, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!